Needing her

Red POV~~

It's almost dark.I park my car and went inside the mansion pack.Just when i close the door,a loud roar spread across the mansion.

"Goddammit,not again Rubes",i groan and ruffled my hair.

Quickly,i jog to my brother's room and saw Lapis and Peridot outside the room.

"What is he doing now?",i ask annoyed and look around scanning is anyone else is here.

"You better check it out yourself",she said and Peri nodded.

I open the door only to be meet by the sight of Amethyst tried holding my brother in his werewolf form from escape.

"Im gonna end that stupid spoiled brat son of a bitch entire bloodline!!",He growled and jump around trying to escape his room.

"Dude how many times do i have to tell you he's not worth it!calm the fuck up or you'll alert the whole pack!",Amethyst grabing his tail only to be thrown to the other side of the room.Amethyst got angry and shift start wrestling him.

"Thats enough!!",i lost temper and shift stopping them both holding them on each my hand from reaching each other.Amethyst calm down and shift back to his human form but Ruby isnt.

"Ruby,shift.now!",I told him but he just turn his face away and huffed.

'What's wrong with him?',i cant help but think.He never lost temper this long.I groan in frustration,i can fell myself losing my own temper.

My phone starts ringing,I put Amethyst down but keep Ruby in my hand just incase he run away and gone rampage probably killing Jade in the process.I groan for the hundred time this day when i saw uncle Tanz's name on it.

I answered him,"I swear to god if you dont fucking hung up now you'll feel wrath and taste an intense suffering!!Tell that old man i dont want to deal with his shit right now,deal with it!!",i hung up.

Ruby then start escape my grab and accidently hit me.That sent me off the edge,i growled warning him and and fight him.His room is now trash around and become our fighting ground.

Lapis POV~~

I knew i shouldnt send him inside,fuck my fucking gut instict.I watching both my older brothers making the whole room their fighting ground.

"I cant believe you deal with this moron clods your entire life",Peridor comment knowing theres no way of stopping them.

"Tell me about it,i swear im the only child that my mom gave birth to with more than three brain cells",i snikered.

We wait till they both calm themself out.I already call Pearl and to help Amethyst calm down so it matter of time this two stop.After ten minutes,my phone rang and i answered it.

"Hello?",i ask.

"Hey,its me Sapphire.I only want to ask when the plan started",

"The plan?",i think for a moment then it hit me,the girl's night!,"Oh! yeah right sorry i forgot to tell you earlier.It started at six and dont worry about the address i'll come and pick you guys up an-",i was cut of by the loud growl of my brother.

"What's that?",i heard her asking.I start to get nervous.Why cant those two be quiet for one minute!?

"Oh!,dont worry it just my new dogs tried to catch a squirell hahaha",i laugh nervously.

"Oh okay,we gonna get ready fo-",another fucking roar been let out.

"Are you sure thats a dog?that one is too loud to be one",Sapphire asked.