Whats wrong?

Hey guyss,first i wanna say that im sorry for not updating for these few days hahah.

I had been on a lot of strees with practice and homeworks.

The teachers had been torturing me with this shit and i cant find any free time to update not to mention that stupid writers block i had.

BUT!,now that stupid exam is over and my game is canceled to next month i finally had the whole week to myself hahahahaha!!

And to make things even,i might gonna do a double update to both of my story.

Oh yeah,i think thats all from me now,enjoy the chapterrr,

🐺---------------------------------------------------🐺

(Three days later)

Ruby POV~~

........

I couldnt find it.I search everywhere but still nothing.Where the fuck did dad hide this damn thing!?.I just found out yesterday when i was working on his computer what he had hide.

"Amethyst,go search at the back of his office room",i told him."Rubes,i will do it and i wont stop i until i do but can you atleash tell me why you want to find this document so bad.I mean,its been years and he probably had throw it away long ago",Amethyst stand up and cross his arm demanding an explaination.He's right,we been in my dad's office for three whole hours and i would do the same if i was him.I sigh and sit down to dad's chair.

"Not that i was obsess or anything.Its just its been torturing me everytime it came to my mind.Dad act like it was nothing and he still does.Im not gonna sit here and follow him like his pet dog.Im the next line of the Alpha and the future King of the Werewolves so there's no one that can stop me not even that old man",i growled.

"Fineee,whatever you say your highness.What are we looking for again?",he ask.I facepalm myself.I cant believe he's gonna be my right hand man Beta."Its a document about dad's previous colabriation with other packs before the rebellion of homeworld",he then make a small 'oooh' before he start searching again.

We end up being there for another two fucking hours and i'm ready to burn down this place.

"Please...please tell me you found something",i said already dying inside."Well,...good news..i think i found something that look like useful",he throw a tied up papers to my chest.You can tell how old it was just looking at it yellow dust colour.

I change my right hand to my wolf form and cut the tie with my claw.Once it did,i open the papers and look around.Its shows the activity that our pack did with a few other packs.Turns out,dad had a lots of good friendship with those packs.There are lots of pictures of my dads and few of the other Alpha's packs inside.

"Woah,you not kidding,dude.Your pops really a goodie man that time",Amethyst peak behind my shoulder."But what is this had to do about the fire accident?",he ask.

"I just found out yesterday that the burned building was one of my dad's territory but had been marked as someone else's.Just think about it,Ames.My dad is not type of person that give up his belongings to other people just like that.Who ever this person is gonna had something to do with dad that male him to agree to give the building to them.So i think it might be one of dad's old friend from his early years",i explained."And when i found who ever this person is,im gonna make sure they tell me what that old man been hiding",i stare at the papers for a while.I stand up and put the papers inside a file."but what makes you sure that the Alpha is lying?"."Trust me,Ames!.He's been hiding something behind us.He didnt tell us if the family is alive or not.Its like he's trying to keep something away from us",he just respond with nodded",i check the time."Lets tidy up,i dont want dad ask me a hundreds of question later",he nodded and we both place stuff to where it was so it looks like not been touch.