Could'nt been worse

Ruby POV~~
.
.
.
"So...is there neither of you gonna explain to us now?",dad lean forward from his seat and place his chin on interwined fingers gazing at each one of us.I can tell he piss off.

After his beta report to him he called all of us over here and now here we are standing in front of him and mom with uncle Tanz and aunt Iolite standing between them with arm crossed.

"Well,this went shit",Amethyst whispered to me and nogged him to shut up.We all look down to the carpet still keep our mouth shut.

Dad sigh and his eyes land on Lapis.

"Lapis",she flinched,"the boy my men saw with you.Is that your mate?and no more trick or i'll ask that boy myself",she gulped not meeting his gaze and finally nodded when she realize theres no point of arguing.

"What his name?",he said emotionless.

"P-Peridot",dad hummed then nodded and lean back.He grab his cigarette and light it up.

"Amethyst",Uncle Tanz voice making him flinch."Is there anything you want to tell me and your mom?"

"I love you two",

"We love you too,pup.But is there something that in the subject that you want to tell us",he said not buying it.

"......",he stay silent.Its a relief for that.Soon,they grow tired with this and forget about it and everything is going to be nor-

"Her name is Pearl",Lapis said innocently

"LAPIS LAZULI FLAME!!",he yelled.

"Whattt?,fuck you guys i wanna get the fuck out of here",she rolled her eyes hands in pocket and didnt give a shit...yup,thats Lapis.

"Wait?,...Pearl?..is that your little friend that always hang out with you?",aunt Iolite ask and that purple lover boy nodded shyly."Well,i think she's beautiful,sweetheart",she added.Amethyst sighed in relief knowing his mom would understand.

"But you,young man",dad pointed at me.I gulped."gonna explain to me why you didnt told us earlier about your sister's mate"

So he didnt know about Sapphire.Okay thats a relief for now.

"Uhh, i was about to report this to you.But i see that you've been more busy lately so i didnt want to burden you more with ou-..i-i mean her mate showing up.I was gonna wait until a perfect moment to tell you",i said.Okay i think thats the best excuse i ever made.

Dad just nodded meaning that he by it which making me thank the god for sparing my life.He look at Red look as nervous as i am.Trust me one wrong move on this man,we both doomed.

"What about you?"

"I didnt knowledged about it.Im as shock as you all too right now".Wow,i would be suprise he cover that really good of he hasnt did it a few times.

"But you all still in trouble.You guys know that you should tell us as soon as you guys meet right?",uncle Tanz add.Amethyst and Lapis look down."We'll discust later about your punishment.But right now,we'll focus on meeting them"

"What!,thats not fair.What about those two?",Lapis pointed at us.

"Yeah,they also have ma-",Red smack the back of his head before he could finish.

"I swear if you mention a single thing about Paddy and Sapphire i'll have your head as my dinner!!".I can heard he connet to him

"But why?,its not fair only me and Lapis is grounded",He whined.

"Ames right tho,Red.Its not like they're innocent human.....oh wait! they are! so shut your ass up and use your big brain more,sherlock",I connet to him.He rolled his eyes and nodded at us.