What have i done?

Ruby POV~

It took us almost a week to deal with the searching and finally got their exact location of the hideout.We bring almost majority of the pack to do our ambush because all of them wants to rescue their future Luna.Some of us using cars,motocyles and some of us shift then run in four.

"Are we close?",Amethyst asked impatiently.

"We just entered the outstate of their territory and by now i think Homeworld can scents us all.It'll took us another 20 minutes if they send their wolves to stops us.Be patience,Ames",Peridot said looking at his tablet.

"How can i be patience!?,Pearl's in the paws of those fuckers for whole goddamn week not knowing what they had done to her!!.I cant forgive myself if something happen to her",his tone turn a bit sad at the last one and i cant say i dont understand what he feels right now.

Then,i can feel someone mind-link me.

"Ruby,this is your uncle.Your parents and the pack will deal with rest of the Homeworld out here while you guys go safe the capitives,the entrance is at the end of the hill",Uncle Tanz said.

"Okay keep them busy while we move"

"Got it"

............

It took another 10 minutes before we spot the massive abandon bunker.But of course it's guarded by Homeworld wolves.They all already on their fighting position growling at us,not long after that more coming out of the shadow of the forest teeth bare ready for us.They know they can't defeat us but they had no choice but to follow their Alpha's order,all of us seems to notice this because we can scent their fear.

"Attack!!show them no mercy!!",Aunt Iolite howled and lead the pack into the fight.Me and the rest follow them in the fight until we saw an entrance.

"Ruby!you and the rest go first,we'll handle this from here",Uncle Tanz yelled before clawed another Homeworld that tried to ambush him.I usually got stubborn and wanting to stay on the fight but this time I just nodded and do as he said because I know my top priority right now,Sapphire and the rest.

I then run towards the bunker followed by Lapis,Peridot and Amethyst.Amethyst use his jaw to grab the thick wooden door and tear it into pieces like it's just a paper violently,woah he must be very piss with Homeworld right now.When it finally destroyed,we didnt waste anytime and burst into the hideout.Some of the men in there shock seeing us but it wasn't too long until we beat them up.Once the coast is clear,I closed my eyes and try to focus to Sapphire's scent.It took me a while but I manage to caught it but not fully,her scent is a bit far but after that it's everywhere.I growl in frustration and open my eyes again.

"Did any of you caught their scents clearly? ",I ask them.

Amethyst just shock his head but I can tell he wasn't happy about it.Peridot is in the same case as I am,I look at Lapis and she seems in a deep thought.

"What is it,Lapis?",i start getting concern because she flinch when Peridot tried to calm her as if she been waking up from a short nightmare.She look at us the to one of the way that was metal from ceiling to floor.

"I tried mind linking Red...",the way she said making me got even more for our brother.

"And?..did you reach him??",I tried to hide my fear in my tone but i think she can see it."Lapis did you reach our brother or not?!",my tone sounds more to demand than ask.

"I..I reach him...I didnt get an answer from him instead...I got a pain..the feeling of an extreme pain.Ruby,Red is in pain...this wasnt like the other pain...I never scent this kind of pain before...I-it even far more intense than a silver knife stabbed into our head",she almost breaking down into tear but lucky Peridot got her just in time and confronts her.