Black necklace and red scraft

Ruby said that he been called my his dad so we endded the chat.I said my goodbye and went downstairs to the kicthen.And Paddy still talking mom and dad.I just ignore them and take out a blueberry yogurt bring it to the living room and watch TV.

"So,when do we gonna meet this Ruby boy",Mom yelled from the kitchen.I look at her with a 'are you serious' look.I know i will not get away from this so i just play with it.

"We had date this saturday,sooo maybe after that"."Woah,already.Hahaha go get'it,tiger hahahaha",i turn my red face away.

"Whatever,anyway when do Onyx need his check up?",i change the subject."I know you try to change the subject but its this evening,why you want to come?",i nodded,"Yeah,i got something to buy"

She nodded and walk away.I finish my yogurt and turn off the TV,i check my phone and there still no from Ruby.'Maybe he still busy',i thought and walk to my bedroom.I took my towel and step inside the bathroom.I open the shower and took of the rest of my clothes.I sigh as the cold water hit my skin.

I warp myself with the towel and step out,open my closet and decide to wear light blue thin shirt with a white words that said 'let it go' in front of it.I put on my white jeans.

"Sapphire!,can you take my watch at my bedroom!im at the backyard!",dad yelled from the backyard.I walk out my bedroom and entered my parents bedroom.To be honest,i never really entered their new bedroom before,this is my first time,

To be honest,i never really entered their new bedroom before,this is my first time,

I look around the table work and saw his watch.Just after i grab it and ready to walk out,there certain thing that caught my eyes.I look at the night lamp beside the bed seeing there shining thing under it.My curiousity took over me and make me walk over there and try ti reach whatever it is.Once i grab it,i pull out and see my hand holding a black necklace with a wolf that had a red eyes

Once i grab it,i pull out and see my hand holding a black necklace with a wolf that had a red eyes

(Just imagine it had red eyes)

'Why mom and dad had a wolf necklace?',i said in my mind.For some reasons,it remind me of the wolf ring that Ruby's dad had.Dad call me again and i quickly shove the necklace to my pocket and walk out.

"What took you so long to find it?",he said as i give him his watch."Ehh,just looking around the bedroom", half of that was true.He nodded and continue on his work building something."What are you doing anyway?",i ask."Oh,its a suprise.You'll see when its Onyx's birthday",he smiled.I wait for a few second before i ask him another question.