Slumber Party 2...i think

Sapphire POV~~

...........

I open my eyes and i realise that im back to the dream where i meet that black wolf,but this time that wolf is nowhere to be seen.I check myself and to my suprise,im in my on own body and not a white wolf like last time.I look at my reflection at the pool and saw my eyes was glowing,one of them not a milky white like usual...they were two perfect bright blue beautiful eyes.I move my hand and touch my reflrection.Just when my indeks finger touch the water,the water began to freeze from where i touch it and turn it into a complete frost pool.I look back and saw my reflection is now a pure snow white wolf with a same bright blue eyes like mine.The wolf move closer to the surface of the ice.I back away and she break through the ice like it was nothing.The wolf was as big as me.She look at me while i look her.We stare at each other eyes and feeling like we becoming one.I tilted my head to the side and she copying me...its kinda funny tho because she looks cute when she did it.I held my right hand infront of me wishing to touch her forehead.She probably know what im doing because she lean her head closer and let my hand touch her forehead.Then,my hand and her head starts glowing light blue as if we becoming one.We both walk closer and soon our body all turn to light blue then.....all i see was white.

.........................

I woke up by the smell of a sweet aroma strocking to my nose.Itd take me like 10 minutes to get myself away from bed....yeah im that lazy in the morning.I look at my side and saw Paddy was still sleeping with her hair is everywhere at her side.I streching my body making a small crack sound at my spine.I drag myself to the bathroom try to freshing myself up from the morning mood.I open the water and change it to cold one.I know im weird because chossing to take a cold water at the morning but can you blame me,its was refreshing me up and i was more comftable with a cold enviroment.I step to the bathroom and sigh as the cold water touch my body.As the shower hit my body,i look at the mirror.I saw a blue and white eyes looking back at me.Then,it remembered me of the dream.Is that one suppost to have a meaning or it just want to tell me something?.

I snap out from the thoughts when my stomach growling like crazy.I finishing my bath and step out the tub.I dry myself up and walk out from the bathroom.I saw Paddy is already waking up and still try to get herself from the bed.I chuckle as she accidently fall from the bed and make a tiny high pitch 'ouch' sound.She glare at me and stick my tougue at her and wear my blue shirt that had word saying 'cold never bother me anyway' on it then i  wear my a white pants.I brush my hair and bangs making them get back to their place.

I walk to the kicthen and saw a Pearl already there eating her salad.She saw me and lit up in happy.

"Sapphire,you awake!,here",she patted the sit beside her and i sit.The butler walk to me and bow a little.

"Good morning,miss Sapphire.W-what would you like for yo-your morning?",he ask seem shuttered a little.I dont understand why people work here seem afraid?is it something that i do making them act like this?.

"Uhh,just call me Sapphire.And i would like to have some toast with blueberry jem and tea,please",he nodded and began his work.

"So,had a great night i assume?",Pearl said drinking her coffee."I guess so,other than a weird dream...",i said."What dream?",she ask looking at me with suspisious look."Just a good weird dream,dont worry about it",i said the butler came back with my breakfast.

Ruby POV~~
I woke up and stretch my body.I remember what happen last night and wont stop my mouth from smiling.I just ask Sapphire on a date..AND SHE SAID YES!!!.I cant wait for saturday to come!.

I do my everyday rutine,bath,dress up and other things.I walk down and go to kicthen.On my way there,i saw Lapis is making out with Peridot at the corner.I fake cough twice and they jump quickly stop it.Lapis's face was hella red and i glare at Peridot.