Character Sketch - I

* I am a silent reader for a long time. This is my first time to write a story. Please ignore mistakes.*

This story is posted in my blog with a few chapters ahead. Follow the link to my blog to read additional chapters.

 Follow the link to my blog to read additional chapters

***********************************

Arnav Singh Raizada - 14 years old.

Son of Arun Singh Raizada and Keerthi Singh Raizada. Only heir of Raizada empire which includes a chain of hotels,hospitals. Silent kid but not with his family, Cookie(Khushi) and best friend Aman.

Arun Singh Raizada - 37 years old

Owner of Raizada industries. Loves his family a lot.
Friend - Shashi Gupta
Wishes to make his friend's daughter as his daughter in law.

Keerthi Singh Raizada - 33 years old

A lovely lady. Loves her son and Chutki very much. Became a mother to her Chutki after her mother's (Chutki's) death. She always craves to have a daughter after Arnav but couldn't conceive. So treats Khushi as her daughter.

Devyani Singh Raizada - 58 years old

Eldest person in Raizada family. Lost her husband Rajendra Singh Raizada 3 years back in an accident. Loves her son and daughter a lot but hate her daughter's nature.

Manorama Malik - 40 years old

Arrogant, selfish, greedy daughter of Devyani. Wants Raizada property for herself.

Manohar Malik - 43 years old

Manorama's husband. A humble and honest person. Helps needy people. He doesn't like his wife's nature but remains silent. He is sad to see his children following their mother's footstep.

Vedika Malik - 17 years old

Daughter of Manorama and Manohar Malik. Like mother like daughter.

Akash Malik - 14 years old

Few months younger than his cousin Arnav. Jealous of Arnav since childhood as he gets attention for his intelligence.

Aman Mathur - 14 years old

Arnav's best friend from childhood. Treats Khushi as his sister. Can do anything for Arnav and Khushi.