Part - 7

After Khushi's death, Raizada Mansion lost its charm whereas Madhumathi is on cloud nine as Gupta properties will automatically belong to them as being the only blood relatives of Shashi Gupta.

     Arnav don't want to stay in house as it reminds him of his Cookie. So he left to London to complete his studies there. Following Arnav, Aman also left to London. They stayed with Khuranas to complete their studies. Nikhil remained alone in RM because elders refused to let him go as he has one year to complete his school. They decided to send him after one year. Reluctantly Nikhil agreed for it. So after completing his tenth standard, Nikhil left to London along with his Dadi as she don't want to live in India without her grandchildren.

                  For years, only three people resided in RM. They used to visit children every month for a few days. Only those are the days they are happy in otherwise their gloomy life.

                 Manorama is sad as she can't get Khushi as her bahu. But Madhumathi who observed Akash and Payal's closeness convinced Manorama that Payal can be her bahu and she will get Gupta property along with Payal. So as usual for her greed she agreed for it.

Madhumathi's POV

                     I started going to office to learn business tactics which requires in future to handle Gupta textiles. I thought  to take over business but according to will, I have to wait for few more years. I got to know from Mr.Khanna that till Khushi reaches 21years of age, Gupta textiles will be handled by Arun. After that Khushi can take over. As, Khushi is not alive, properties automatically will come to me. So I have eight years to learn all about business but Arun is not helping much in learning business. Every month, I get money for my expenses but I need more.

                      Akash wanted to complete his studies in abroad  but due to his mother's pressure, he studied in India. He and Payal joined in same college. Now Akash and Payal loves each other and want to marry. Manorama is ok with it as she will get Gupta property.

                           Manorama married her daughter Vedika to a doctor Sameer Rathore. He is not much wealthy but her daughter loved him and later she eloped with him when Manorama is against their marriage. So to keep up her reputation, she again married her daughter to Sameer in front of the whole world. Only a few knew about their eloped marriage.

                        Manohar as usual a silent viewer in the changes occurring in their lives. But he has a fear that Manorama may not look after Payal and ill treat  her if she doesn't get property. Because he knows that property may or may not belong to Payal as the is not known completely to anyone. They are building castles in air without knowing complete truth. If the will is not in favour of Payal, God only can save her life from Manorama if she married to Akash.

After 8 years

Arnav, Aman and Akash - 24, Payal and Nikhil - 23 and Vedika - 27 years old.

Khurana Mansion - London

Morning - 7:00 am

A man in mid twenties enter a room which looks little girly. There he saw his baby sleeping peacefully snoring, occupying most of the bed with her weird sleeping position. He sat there admiring her. She is pretty in childhood like a Barbie doll. But now she is a beautiful woman whom most of the men around her admire her and some even stalk her. This made him more protective towards her. He arranged an army of bodyguards for her. Earlier he used to be with her in college but now he is going to office as he have finished his studies and started his own fashion house and named it as AK ( Arnav's Khushi) designs. This girl here is the reason of his existence without whom he can't imagine his life. Eight years back, he nearly lost her but due to God's grace she is safe. Now here she is away from the place where no one can harm her and he makes sure of it. They are away from their home land where she was believed to be dead but in real she is alive in flesh and blood in front of him in this foreign country.