Part - 4

Arun: Chote what are you doing here ? I told you to be with Chutki right.

Arnav: Dad , cookie is awake now. To inform that only I came here and heard all these.

Arun: You should not have heard this. When you grow up I myself will tell you. Now go from here.

Arnav: It's already too late Dad. I heard everything and I will hear want you want to say next so that I can take more care of cookie if I knew culprit.

                          Arun agreed because of Arnav's stubbornness and even he has a point, if we knew the person we can be more careful around them.

Arun: Ok..... What I said is correct. It is Madhumathi Mishra who killed Shashi.

Arnav: But Dad, she is Shashi uncle's sister why will she kill her own brother.

Keerthi: Yes Arun, even I have same doubt.

------------------------------------

Gupta Mansion

Madhumathi's phone conversation

Madhumathi: Have you finished my work.

Man: Yes madam. He is no more.

Madhumathi: Good. Go away from this city for few days till say the coast is clear.

Man: What about payment madam.

Madhumathi: I will transfer it to your account.

             Madhumathi continued giving instructions to the man.

-------------------------------------------

RM - Devyani's room

Arun: Greed Keerthi. Money can make people do many things.

Arnav: For money she killed her own brother. How can she ?

Arun: Maa, it's not a first time she killed a person.

Keerthi: What do you mean Arun ? What more she did ?

Arun: She killed many people till now even Garima was murdered by her.

Devyani: But beta, doctor said that Garima died because of her pregnancy complications.

Arun: No Maa. It's a murder.

Devyani: How do you know ?

Arun: Shashi told me.

Keerthi: Shashi bhai knew.

Arun: Yes Keerthi. Shashi knew about it three days back.

Flashback

       Shashi hurriedly came to Raizada industries and barged into Arun's cabin. Arun is discussing with his manager when Shashi entered his cabin. Seeing Shashi's condition, Arun  said his manager to leave the cabin. He came to Shashi and make him sit on a couch and gave him water. Shashi gulped it in a go. Arun sit him. He observed Shashi is sweating even in a AC room and there is a kind of fear on his face surprising him.

Arun: Relax my friend.

Shashi: How can I after knowing horrible truth of my life. I never expected this even in my dreams.

Arun: What happened ?

Shashi: Garima........ Garima's death is not natural. She didn't die because of pregnancy complications. It is a murder.

Arun stood up screamed: Murder... But the doctor said different.

Shashi: She was bribed to say like that