Part - 25

Akash: You convince your mother and I will convince my parents.

Payal: Will your mother accept it.

Akash: You don't worry about that.

Payal: Ok.

Finishing their dinner, Akash dropped her at home.

Akash's thoughts: How long can I keep this from her. What more is there to this. Only time can tell.

Payal's POV

After Akash left, I came to my room and trying to sleep but lot of thoughts are disturbing me.

Akash was ignoring me for a few days but today he himself called me to explain the reason for it. But is it true ? Why do I feel there is more to it. I wantedly reached there late to test his patience. He is not all frustrated about it.

Now suddenly, he is talking about our marriage. Though the reason he said is ok but there is something more. Its like he is fearing about something that may not let us marry. He is desperate to marry now. I knew him from our childhood. Did he really think that he can hide his emotions from me.

Thinking about the reasons behind Akash's behaviour and the ways to convince her mother. She slept very late because of which she wake up late next day causing her miss the chance to talk with her mother.

London - Next morning

Unknown man (on call): Sir, we missed her.

Nakul: What are you doing then. I said to follow her and give me information but you can't gather a single detail her till now and now you missed her. You are just useless.

Nakul's man: But they left through chopper. We didn't guess this. At that time, we thought someone else is in chopper not her. Also we are following her by road.

Nakul: Now what are you waiting for. Go to airport to collect information about the place they went to.

After a while ..... He came to Nakul.

Nakul's man: Sir, there is no information about her. She never came to airport, maybe she left to a nearby place, so no need for a flight.

Nakul slapped his man and started throwing the things in the room making a mess out of it.

Nakul: Arrgh..... I don't know what you will do but I need exact location of her. Till then don't show your face.

His man left from there hurriedly to escape his wrath.

Nakul: I will get you Muskaan. Wherever you are I will search for you. You became my obsession. What I want I will get it at any cost.

******************************

India

Arnav smiled after receiving the call. Aman and Nikhil are with him while they are waiting for Khushi to come down for breakfast.

Aman: What are you going to do now. Did you get any information about that person.

Flashback - The night before

Arnav finished packing, so thought of checking with others. When he went out of his room, boys are already present there but Khushi is not present. So they were chatting casually. Arnav received a call at taht time.

Arnav: Hello

Caller: Hello sir

Arnav: What happened ? Is there any reason for your call ?

Caller: Sir, a few people are following Khushi madam. They are present here now and waiting outside house.

Arnav: What the hell. This much happened and you are informing me now.

Caller: Sir I am confirming whether it is coincidence or they are intentionally doing. Its confirmed now that they are following Khushi madam.

Arnav: From how long they are following her ?

Caller: Two days I think.

Arnav with anger : You think... You are not confident about yourself. How can you be this negligent about Khushi. I already told you, your only work is to protect her which you are not doing correctly.

Caller: Sir...

Arnav: Do you know who this people work for ?

Caller: Don't know sir.

Arnav: Find out immediately. I need to know the details about this person. Do this work as soon as possible.

Caller: Yes sir.

After finishing his talk, Arnav was thinking of a way to get rid of them.

Aman: Arnav what's the matter. Who are you talking to ?

Arnav: That is Cookie's bodyguard. Someone is following Khushi from a few days but they don't know from long and who is the person behind this.

Nikhil: Do you think, this person is her bua.

Arnav: Maybe. We don't know exactly.

Aman: Of it is her, then it will be a problem to Chutki as we are going to India where she have more resources.

Nikhil: Yeah bhai.

Arnav: We can discuss about this later. For now, we have to think of a way to get rid of them for time being.

Aman: Maybe, it is better to cancel this trip.

Arnav: No. This may create a doubt in that person. We have to carry out our vacation plan.

Aman: Then what we can do.

Nikhil: How about we go by Chopper instead of flight.

Arnav: Yes that will be better. Aman arrange for it. Be careful no one should know about it beside us otherwise they will worry about this.

Aman: Ok.

Making necessary arrangements, they came to the backyard of the house where helipad is present. They left London carefully making all preparations. Arnav increased security around house as he don't want to give  chance to their enemies whoever it Amy be.

Flashback end

Arnav: We have to wait for the information about this person who are watching Cookie.

Aman: I will return with you to London after this. I can't stay in India at such a crucial time.

Arnav: No stay in India and watch Madhumathi's movements closely.

Nikhil: Yes it is better to watch her closely. We can be prepared if we know about things before.

'What you want to know about bhai' said Khushi startling them as they didn't see her coming, completely immersed in their discussion.

Arnav: Nothing Cookie. We are talking casually.

Khushi: Do you really think that you can to me that to directly. Just tell me the truth.

Arnav: We are thinking about watching Madhumathi.

Khushi: You please don't worry about that. I already have a person near her who will inform me her every movements.

Aman: Really, who is it ?