Part - 11

Flashback continuation...

Arun: What to do ?

Devyani: We can take her body stating her as Khushi and fake her death. This way our Khushi will be safe from Madhu. For this we have to use this girl but we can't help it.

Keerthi: Then where we will send Chutki ?

Arun: We can discuss about it later but first we have to take her body.

Taking her dead body, they left to Raizada Mansion. On the way to RM, they got information that their children reached farm house safe and sound. They are in relief after hearing this.

After reaching RM, Arun informed Khuranas to come home immediately along with Arnav leaving Khushi in farm house with bodyguards. When he was questioned about that he told them that he will explain after they reach here.

Khuranas did as told leaving Khushi back with confused minds. Though Khushi didn't understand what is going on, she agreed for them with a promise to meet her soon.

When they entered RM, they met with silence in the home and a body covered in living room. They were about to search for remaining people, when HP came there to inform that Arun is waiting for them in his room.

Arun's room

Koushik: Jiju whose body is that ? Why did you tell us to leave Khushi there ? What is happening actually ?

Arun explained briefly about what happened after they left the mall.

Koushik: So, you are planning to fake Khushi's death. Then where will Khushi go ?

All are waiting patiently for Arun's words.

Arun: Let her be in farm house for few days till we finish all the funeral rituals. Later take her with you to London secretly. She will stay there till the time is correct for her to return to India.

Preeti: Ok bhai, we will take care of her. Atleast this way even we will have a daughter in our home.

Arnav: Dad I will study in London along with Cookie.

Keerthi: Chote, you can go after two years. Till then be here beta.

Arnav: No maa Cookie will feel lonely. I want to go this year only.

Keerthi: Don't be stubborn. Your friend Aman is also here. Already Chutki is going, if you also leave, then we will feel lonely in this house. Without you both this house will lose its spark and liveliness.

Arnav: Maa please you can have Nikhil here. I badly want to go there. And about Aman, I will think about it.

Nikhil: If bhai goes along with Pari, I will also come Dad.

Koushik: Arre wah.... Suddenly my son seems to love his home after all these years.

Preeti: Don't be sarcastic, atleast now he is willing to come.

Nikhil: Yes I am ready.

Koushik: But I won't allow you to come this year. Atleast finish your tenth standard, then you can come. Till then stay here. If you want, your Dadi will stay with you.

Nikhil: Bu Dad, Pari is coming then why can't I come. We are in same class.

Koushik: In her matter, we are helpless but not for you. You can't come and that's final.

Preeti: Don't be harsh on him. Turning to Nikhil, she told Nikki listen, just one year you stay here, then you can come to us. See if you come with us now, someone may doubt us. If any doubt raises here, then Khushi's life will be in danger. Do you want that ?