Part - 1

( Thanks for your support and valuable comments guys )

Raizada Mansion

Sunday

         Someone tiptoed into a room early in the morning. The person observed a boy in his teens sleeping peacefully on his bed and tried to wake him by shaking his shoulder and calling him. The boy turned to other side and slept. The anonymous person huffed and pouted for a while then a mischievous smile appeared on that person's face and slowly moved into bathroom then came out with a bucket of water and splashed water on the boy who wake up with a startle screaming rain...rain... rain

The boy stopped screaming listening to a laughing sound. He turned to the voice to see a girl laughing vigorously and running.

Boy(screamed): Cookie and ran after her. ( Well the boy is Arnav)

              Khushi ran out of the room into the corridor, then moved to downstairs. Khushi hid behind a middle aged lady who is in the kitchen.

Khushi: Maa see your Chote is behind me. Please save me.

Keerthi: Now what did you do Chutki?

Khushi making an innocent face said she didn't do anything.

Keerthi: Really..

Khushi: Hmm really.

       They heard a voice saying Maa catch her . Both turned around to see Arnav coming towards them. By seeing Arnav's wet form, Keerthi asked him what happened.

Arnav: Maa cookie splashed water on me.

Khushi: So what Annie you didn't wake up after continuous calls then what should I do. You are wasting our weekend lazy boy. (Both used to call each other Annie(Arnie) and Cookie when are small and unable to spell correctly. They continued to call with these names  even after learning to pronounce their names correctly)

      Arnav tried to catch her. Khushi throwed flour on Arnav from kitchen slab and ran out of the kitchen laughing. Keerthi smiled seeing them and prayed to God to keep them happy always.

After moving out of kitchen, Khushi ran to Arun who was reading a newspaper sitting on a couch in living room.

Khushi: Dad save me

Arun: What happened Chutki ?

Khushi: Annie is after me

Arun: Ohh.. come here and sit I will see what he will do.

Khushi sat with Arun knowing that he will protect her Arnav afterall he supports her over Arnav in whatever situations. Arnav came there breathing heavily.

Arnav: Dad don't support her, see what she did.

       Arun looked up to see Arnav and started laughing.

Arun (laughing): Chote you look like a joker.

Arnav shouted dad

Arun: ok..ok I won't  laugh. Chutki did you do it ?

Khushi: Yes dad because he didn't wake up when I called him.

         Arun told Arnav that she did correct to wakeup a lazy person like you and hi-fied with Khushi. Khushi showed her tongue to Arnav teasingly and smiled. In all this one person was looking the drama in front of her smiling and enjoying it very much. Even though this type of scenes are common in this house, she never gets tired of it as these are the things that keeps this house lively. Arnav turned to the person for help.

Dadi: Chote leave it she's younger than you. Go and freshen up you are really looking like a joker as Arun said, then burst out laughing with others.

Arnav shouting Dadi you also.

Khushi: Annie are you intended to make us deaf. Go and freshen up you stink....fast I am hungry.

Arnav rolling his eyes muttered always hungry.

Khushi: I heard

Arnav: So what that's the truth and he went from there.