Part - 26

Aman: Really, who is that ?

Khushi: Suspense. You will get to know it later.
Now tell me why are you discussing about her.

Nikhil: We are getting late, come lets have our meal.

Understanding that they are trying to divert her, she let it go....... for now.

Khushi: Yes. Come, come I am feeling hungry.

Thinking that they have successfully diverted her, they are chatting casually after placing their order. While eating Khushi started questioning them.

Khushi: So, will you tell me now what is happening around us

Arnav: Nothing Cookie. Why do you think so ?

Khushi: Do I look like a fool to you. Yesterday night, we came here secretly like thieves and La is not here when she should have come with us as we planned.

Nikhil: She is coming with her brother. Her father agreed to take him. We can't arrange a flight ticket for him at the last minute. So they are coming today.

Arnav: Leave it. Now finish eating, we can go to a museum here. One of the staff told me, it is really good with lot of historical things related to some royals and other rulers.

Khushi: No need. We can go tomorrow along with those two.

Arnav: Ok as you wish.

Arnav went to his room which is pending and also to get updates from his office about work while the remaining people went to roam around the place they are staying. Arnav called his man to gather some information.

Arnav: Did you find about them. I want to know the person behind this.

Other person: ................

Arnav: Find complete details about that person. Do it fast. You must ....... before he could continue, the door to his room is opened and in came Khushi with a gloomy face. Seeing her, he hurriedly cut the call.

Khushi: For how long will you keep it from me.

Arnav: What did I keep from you. There is nothing like what you are thinking.

Khushi: Don't lie. I know something is going on behind me.

Arnav: Come here.

Khushi moved close to him. When she is with in his hand's reach, he pulled her making her fall in his lap. She tried to get up but he tightened his grip on her making it impossible to move. Khushi gave up the struggle and made herself comfortable on his lap.

Khushi: Do you think, you can divert me again.

Arnav: No. I know I can't hide from you. Now ask me whatever you want to ask.

Khushi: I can do that by sitting beside you.

Arnav: This is more comfortable position for me. Leave all that. Do you really have anything to ask me.

Khushi: Yes and you have to answer me.

Arnav: Then start.

Khushi: Why did we come here by chopper instead of flight. On the top of that we came here secretly as if we are followed closely by some people. We left La behind us in your hurry. What is the meaning of this.

Arnav: Slow, slow. Take a deep breath.

Khushi: You just answer me.

Arnav: Don't take stress and listen carefully.

Khushi: You....

Arnav: Shh..... first hear me. Someone is following you from last few days. I don't know who is that.

Khushi: So, you think it is her.

Arnav: I guess. Not confirmed yet.

Khushi: She is not behind this.

Arnav: How can you tell confidently.

Khushi: I already told you that I have a person near her. She doesn't know about me.

Arnav: Then who is this person if not her. Do you think any rival of mine can do this. Maybe they are trying to target me through you.

Khushi: Don't worry about it. We will face this problem together. Never hide any information from me ok.

Arnav: Leave all this and concentrate on me. Its been very long, we have got ourselves some alone time. You are busy with some formalities and then exams. Uff.... sometimes think about me also.

Khushi: Ok.

Arnav (excited): Really. He leaned forward to kiss her but unlucky fellow missed it because she snuggled close to him closing her eyes to sleep.

'Khushi' he shouted. In response she just hugged him tightly sleeping on him.

Looking upwards, he exclaimed 'oh god! Why did you pair me with this unromantic person. Her thoughts are limited to only food and sleep, then what about me'. Sighing he looked at her face which is reflecting innocence and cuteness.

Arnav to Khushi: However you are I can't think beyond you. Maybe in next life, god can grant me a sensible life partner.

Khushi: Don't you dare think about anyone other than me.

Arnav (shocked): You are awake.

Khushi (sleepily): Just listening. She gave a peck on his cheek.

'For now be satisfied with that ok' said Khushi.

Arnav hugged her keeping his chin on her head providing warmth for her. He kept aside his work and tried to sleep as he is not able to work with a lady in his arms.

Nikhil went to airport to receive his girlfriend and future brother in law. They arrived late at evening and taking rest.

*******************************

XYZ parlour - New Delhi

Owner (on call): Where are you Swapna ?

Swapna: I am coming in few minutes.

Owner: If you need extra money, then work additional hours.

Swapna: Ok Madam.

After cutting the call, Swapna turned to her sister.

Swapna: Divya, you go to home from her. I have some work. Tell Maa that I will come late today.

Divya: Why Di ?

Swapna: Today customers are more, so it will take time.

Divya: Ok bye Di.

Swapna: Call me once you reach home.

Divya: Ok Di.

Divya looked at the retreating figure of her elder sister and lost in her thoughts.

Divya's POV: When will you think of yourself Di. I know you are stressing out by working additional hours for our living not even worrying about your health. I just pray to god to send a man in your life who will love you dearly and take of you.

Swapna reached Parlour and started working. She have to gather more money for her family and her mother's medicine. Thinking of this gave her a new energy to continue work.