Part - 2

Arnav came down after freshening. All moved to dining room. HP is setting table with Keerthi. Arnav settled beside Khushi. They saw Shashi coming towards them.

Arun: come we are waiting for you.
(Shashi and Arun are neighbours. Most of the time Shashi stays in RM unable to bear his sister's drama)

Shashi: what's special today ?

Keerthi said aloo paratha sitting beside Arun while HP serving them.

Shashi:Hmm.. yummy. Bhabhi why don't you participate in a cooking competition, you will definitely win.

Arun(muttered): Praising as it is world's best food. All this is just to get tomorrow's meal.

Keerthi: What do you mean, that I don't cook well.

Arun: Truth hurts Keerthi.

Keerthi: You can go and eat anywhere. No one is waiting for you here.

Arnav: Mom, Dad will you both stop it. You people are arguing like kids.

Khushi: Annie don't stop them. It's very  entertaining like Tom and Jerry.

Arnav: Cookie if you want to watch Tom and Jerry ,then watch it on TV , no need of love show.

Dadi: Shut up all of you. Turning to Arun and Keerthi- stop arguing you both . Even kids are better than you.

Khushi: Maa pass me one more paratha.

Arnav: How much will you eat. You are 3 already.

Khushi: Don't eye on my food nazar lag jayegi.

Arnav: You will become fat if you eat so much food.

Khushi: You are just jealous of me.

Arnav: Why will I be jealous of you.

Khushi: Because I am cuter than you

Arnav: I am handsome boy not girl to be cute.

All had their breakfast with nok jhoks. After breakfast, they gathered in living room. Khushi sit beside Arnav to discuss what to do today. Shashi come towards them as his daughter was busy ignoring him from the time he entered the house. Khushi continued to talk with Arnav ignoring him. Arnav who was observing them for quite a while asked Shashi.

Arnav: Uncle what did you do this time ?

Shashi: Beta yesterday morning I promised her to take to a movie in evening but I forgot and came late.

Arnav: Now pacify her.

Khushi: Papa you always do that I won't talk to you.

Shashi sighed and took out a chocolate from his pocket and started unwrapping it looking Khushi from the corner of his eyes who licked her lips eyeing her all time favorite chocolate.

Shashi: Ok then I will eat this chocolate. It will be wasted as the person for whom I bought it is not interested in talking to me.

Khushi asked him the chocolate showing her puppy dog eyes.

Shashi: You are not talking to me, then why should I give it you.

Khushi: No...no, I will talk to you. But don't repeat it again and ordered him to take her to movie next Saturday to compensate for yesterday. Shashi agreed to her wish . She hugged her father who pecked her forehead lovingly.

       Khushi started munching chocolate messing her and hands along with her dress. All are smiling at the cute picture she make. After finishing the chocolate only she looked up to see the looks she was getting.

Khushi: Why are you people staring at me.

Keerthi: Nothing beta . You messed your dress go and change it.

Khushi moved to her room in RM to clean up herself. After sometime Khushi came to them to see they have already decided how they're going to spend today.

Khushi: So what's the plan

Arnav: First to a picnic and then movie. At last dinner in a restaurant.

Khushi (excitedly): Wow,it will be very much fun.

Khushi came to HP who was busy preparing for picnic and told him to get ready as he is also coming with them. The elders smiled at the kind hearted girl while HP asked his master's permission who agreed making Khushi happy.

            They went to a park. The children played together with HP watching over them. Arun and Shashi talked about business. Ladies immersed themselves in a conversation while observing kids. Both have same wish to see them together throughout their life after observing their level of possessiveness for each other. After an hour later, Arun and shashi joined children in their play.

------------------------------------
     Being tired after playing for long, they moved to the ladies and have their lunch. Then they roamed around City visiting few places. By the time they reached home after finishing dinner outside, it is late. So everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep. Shashi moved to Khushi's room. Usually he sleeps in his own room but today he wishes to be with his princess.