Part - 20

Arnav: Now you people stop your drama. Others are staring at us weirdly.
And you Aman atleast now getup from the floor.

They looked around to see people are really staring at them weirdly. Aman got up and Khushi also stopped her melodrama. Aman made himself presentable then they joined their parents inside.

-------------------------------------------------

Maliks reached there and were welcomed warmly by one and only Mishra as other Mishra who is going to be a Malik is in her room only. Everyone are involved in their works whereas groom is waiting eagerly for his bride to be.

Khushi: I am getting bore here. What should we do ?

Nikhil: Pari lets search for Aman bhai's 'sapnon ki rani'.

Khushi: Ehh ?

Nikhil: What I mean is his dream girl.

Khushi: Ohh.. but we don't know how she looks. We have to take bhai with us.

They looked at Aman to get his answer but only met with his dreamy expression. They moved their hands in front of him.. still no response. Khushi shouted in his ears.

Khushi ( Shouted loudly): Bhai look bhabhi is going out. Look at there.

Aman ( startled): Where is she going ? He started searching for her frantically. Seeing no one in the said direction, he turned to see them laughing.

Aman: Youuuu...

Arnav: Shut up you three. Look at your surroundings. You are making yourself as jokers in front of them.

Khushi: Ok if you don't want to be involved in this circus, then let it be. We three are leaving from here. You alone do whatever you wish to.

Khushi left from there dragging her both bhais along with her.

Arnav: Listen I don't mean like that... Wait...

But no one heard him. They left him just like that. Before he can follow them, he was distributed by a girl in short dress as she is going to some pub not an engagement.

-------------------------------------------------------

A girl with Maliks: Di who is that girl with Arnav, they both seem quite close. Now what will we do ?

Vedika (Akash's sister): You don't worry about her Sheetal, just concentrate on making Arnav interested in you. Rest I will manage. I don't know how many days he will stay in India. So don't waste time.

( Sheetal Kapoor - 23 years old

A puppet in the hands of Vedika and her sister Shalini. Always dreams of getting married to a rich man. Wants to enjoy luxurious life without bothering about tomorrow. Now her target is to make Arnav fall for her. She want to get Mrs.ASR tag not knowing there is already one to be Mrs.ASR, no need of other.

Shalini Sharma - 27 years old

Married to manager of Malik industries manager on her parent's insistence. She doesn't want to depend  on the monthly salary of her husband. She is set to get more than that. So through her sister, she want to get hold of Raizada money. Best friend of Vedika.

What these two sisters don't know is that Vedika is just using them for her own selfishness )

Sheetal approached Arnav seeing him alone.

Looking at her Arnav understood she is behind him because she is eyeing him as a candy.

Sheetal: Hello Arnav.