Part - 31

* Chapter 36 is updated in my blog.  Link is in my discription. Subscribe to my blog and get updates for the next chapters. Here is the next chapter*.

Aman entered his home hell tired with the works on his shoulders. He sit on a couch in the living room leaning back relaxing. His father is already present when he came and looked at his son with worried eyes as he is becoming thin from the last few days with lack of rest and heavy work.

His mother came with a tray having a strong coffee and water for his refreshment along with a few snacks. He took his coffee to reduce the pain pounding his forehead like a hammer on  hitting it.

His parents are all set to question him about his health conditions especially the reason for this.

Aman hurriedly climb up the stairs to his rooms as if he is chased by a group of dogs. It is the only way to escape their questions for now as he don't have an answer well for most of them anyway. It is better to ignore the impending questions for a while than telling lies. It is not like he is not interested or unwilling to answer them but he is not ready at present.

Sunil and Gauri looked at Aman's retreating figure longingly with a hint of sadness as they are not able to help their only son to relieve his tensions or burdens whatever it maybe.

This is one of the few times they really wished for his gang to be present here. They knew for sure how to bring their son back to his cheerful self. Bad luck, now is not the right time for that. But they wish it to happen soon.

************************************

Nakul: Robin from today don't follow her. It is of no use with the increased security.

Robin: But boss...

Nakul raised his hand effectively shutting his mouth before he speak further.

Nakul: I am sure they knew about you people following her.

Robin: It is not possible boss. We are discrete. There are very few chances they can know about us. It is almost next to impossible.

He gloated to his boss about his ability arrogantly so sure of his work.

Nakul: Not impossible. With the way the people around her taking extra measures and increased security are high signs that they knew about us.

Robin: Maybe we can kidnap her and you can do whatever you wish with that girl, then we can leave her. It is anyway waste of time to always follow her around without doing anything. You want her boss, so will arrange for it.

He said it smugly with a greasy smile on his face. But the smile vanished after taking a look at his boss's face which is twitching with anger. He felt a pain on his cheek only to realise that his boss had slapped him hardly.

He looked at his boss fearfully who is looking as if he could kill him and make him vanish from the very surface of the earth. He trembled at fury he witnessed on his boss's face. He moved a few steps back just to be in safe side what if he tried to harm him, he may have a chance to escape.

Nakul is angry at his man who was sprouting nonsense about his Khushi that to infront of him. Never for once he thought of using and discarding as a tissue. He need much more than that. He shouted at Robin glaring angrily making him crawl farther from him. If looks can kill, he would be ashes by now.

Nakul: Don't you dare demean her anyway. I don't want her only for once but a lifetime with her.

Robin: But boss, it is not first time you are asking for a girl. So what is the difference this time. He asked scared of his reaction.