Part - 6

Khuranas - new characters from this chapter.

A brief description about them

Sumitra Khurana - Devyani's friend

Mother of Keerthi Singh Raizada and Koushik Khurana. A widow from young age. Struggled hard to give her children a good life. During her struggles Devyani is very helpful to her.

Koushik Khurana - 35 years old

A self made man. Owner of Khurana constructions. Settled with his family in London.

Preeti Khurana - 35 years old

A lovely lady. Works as a head designer in Khurana constructions. Spends time with her son whenever she is free.

Nikhil Khurana - 13 years old

Only child of khuranas. Total prankster. But feels lonely as most of his family stays in India and his parents are busy. Very close to his Dadi Sumitra.

********************************

Next two years

        In the next two years, many changes happened. Khushi got more close to Mathurs. For Raizadas, without Khushi their day seems longer and boring. After Shashi's death, Khuranas - Keerthi's maternal family came to India to give emotional support. Through Khuranas, Khushi got another brother in Nikhil. Nikhil always liked Khushi from his childhood. He treats her as his baby sister he doesn't have. He take care of her as a doll .... His Pari.
So to stay with Khushi, Nikhil joined their school after lot of pleadings to his parents. As he is younger to Arnav by one year, he is in same class as Khushi and Payal. This made Arnav a bit relax as Nikhil is with her even during class.

         Khushi started coming out of her misery with the help of her best friend and two brothers. Their possessiveness and overprotective- ness but she loves them more than anything.

           Arun started giving more time to Khushi so that she never miss Shashi. Though she remembers her father sometimes but Arun's love make her less sad that at least she got a fatherly figure in her life who shows more affection towards her than his own son. Arnav being mature boy never mind his father more affectionate towards Khushi as he himself spoils her. Even Keerthi and Devyani become more attentive towards their lovely Chutki.

              Khuranas visited them many times whenever they get free from their works. But Sumitra stayed back so that she can be with children and spend some time with her friend Devyani. So stayed in India instead of some foreign country.

              During the first year, Payal's jealousy towards Khushi increased as all started pampering her. It's not like they didn't pamper her before but now it is increased. Once unable to control herself she burst out on all mainly Arnav and also told him about her love ( according to her).

---------------------------------------------------------

Arnav and Aman - 15 years, Payal and Nikhil - 14 years and Khushi - 12 years old.

        One evening in RM garden, kids are having snacks. Khushi ate only little. So the three boys ( Arnav, Aman and Nikhil) took the task on themselves to feed Khushi because Khushi neglecting food not settled well with them as they know how she loves eating food. They thought may be she remembered her father. So started diverting her and feeding her themselves. This scene didn't sit well with Payal.

(Payal's POV

Why all these are pampering her a lot. She is not the only girl child here. Even I am here but they never care about me like they care for Khushi. Enough is enough. I will not stay silent.)