Part - 9

Khurana Mansion

Khushi and Nikhil rushed into home. They went to their rooms without even noticing who is present in living room. Khushi is getting ready in a super fast speed. Nikhil entered her room when she was doing her makeup. He sat on her bed observing how she is applying eye liner into a specific pattern. She is so immersed into that she didn't even notice him. After waiting for sometime, he called her.

Nikhil: Pari

Khushi: Hmm

Nikhil: What you and Lavanya was discussing seriously ?

Khushi: When bhai ?

Nikhil: Today evening while coming to parking lot.

Khushi: Why do you want to know about that ?

Nikhil: Woh.. you....ah you seem serious that's why.

Khushi: Nothing serious bhai. We are just talking casually.

Nikhil ( hesitating): From what I heard Lavanya likes someone. Do you know whom she likes.

Khushi (in mind): Hmm. This is what you want to know. I need to know what you think about her. Even though I know you like her but I want to be sure so that there will be no problem in future. Let's play a game with you. This is getting interesting.

Nikhil: Pari

Khushi: Ha

Nikhil: You didn't answer me.

Khushi: You are correct bhai, Lavanya likes someone but she don't know whether he like her or not.

Nikhil: Hmm... Do you know who he is ?

Khushi: I don't know. She didn't say his name. Maybe someone her father choose. You know how her father is right.

Nikhil (in mind): I have to know exactly who is my competitor. I never thought I would face this situation. If that person is liked by her father, then I have to work hard. Man why do she have a father who is a total control freak. Can't he be normal. Instead of a doctor, he should have been a army person. Aggh My future father in law why are you very tuff to impress ?

Thinking this, he was walking out of Khushi's room. If he had noticed her, then he would have seen her mischievous smile.

Smiling to herself, she was applying lipgloss when again a person entered her room. She thought him to be Nikhil.

Khushi: Bhai again what more do you want to know about Lavanya. Are you interested in her ?

' What.... Who the hell is your brother here ? I am not your Bhai.. not in this lifetime atleast. You mad girl. First see to whom you are talking' said a voice or rather say shouted at her.

Khushi turned to see Arnav standing beside the door folding his arms in front of chest glaring at her.

Khushi: Sorry... Woh I thought it is Nikki Bhai.

Arnav: Don't ever say I am your Bhai.

Khushi: Sorry and pecked his cheek to calm him.

Arnav: Ok.. but next time see the person before you start your rant.

Khushi: Ok.

Arnav: Cookie why Nikhil is asking about Lavanya. Anything happened to her.

Khushi (sighing): These two dumb people like each other but never expressed it to other in the fear of rejection.

Arnav: They both make a good pair. We know Lavanya for a few years, she can adjust very well in our family.

Khushi (excitedly): We will make them confess their feelings.

Arnav: No need to interfere in their matter. They can do it themselves. It's their personal issue. See even we sorted it ourselves.

Khushi: We are different from them. We know each other from my birth not look like them. You have to support me in this. I will get atleast one bhabhi, later I can concentrate on Amu Bhai. Annie please..please.

Arnav: Ok. Did I ever say no to you ?

Khushi (muttered): As of I let you say no to me.

Arnav: Did you said something ?

Khushi: I was saying we are getting late. Come they must be waiting for us.

Living room

Aman: What were these two doing till now ? First we have to wait for you and Chutki. Now this.

Nikhil: They must be romancing what else

Aman: Why do we have to face this ?

Khushi: Because you are single. If you are in a relationship, then you would have been with Bhabhi now

Aman: Bhabhi ?

Khushi: Ha.. my Bhabhi, search for one.

Aman: No Chutki. I am better as single not ready to mingle.

Khushi: What... Amu Bhai are you...

Aman: No I am straight. But I don't think it is right time to enter any relation. May be in future. But now don't over work your brain. Let's go.

Arnav(laughing): Ha let's go.

Khushi: We have to pick up Lavanya.

Nikhil (excitedly): Lavanya is coming?

Aman: Why are you so excited about it. It is not first time she is coming with us. Being Chutki's friend, she hang out with is most of the time.

On Aman's question, Nikhil is stuttering whereas the couple is smiling to themselves. On noting their expressions, Aman is questioning them.

Aman: Am I missing something ?

Khushi: There is nothing. Come bhai and started dragging him out followed by others.

They picked up Lavanya and headed to a pub. They danced and danced till they are tired. Later went to their respective houses and slept the second their heads touch the bed.

In the midnight, Arnav entered Khushi's room and locked the door from inside. Then he slept on the bed beside Khushi. Knowing Khushi's habit of sleeping, he hugged her tightly to avoid kicks in his sleep.

Arnav(in mind): Don't know how much care I have to take if she become pregnant. With her poses, I may have to arrange pillows around her or make her sleep in a sleeping..... Aah. What am I thinking? We are not even married but already I am planning about pregnancy. God she will wake up a devil in Saint.

Keeping all thoughts aside, Arnav slept with Khushi in his arms.

Raizada Mansion - India

11:30 am

The only three residents in the house gathering in living room along with the ever loyal servant HP.

Devyani: Call her. Its been very long since I last spoke to her.

Arun: Maa you are talking as you haven't spoke to her for months. Almost everyday you talk with her for hours.

Devyani: Stop arguing with me and call her. You are not even respecting your elder.

Keerthi: Sasuma wait till the call connects.

Unable to bear this ladies torture, he quickly dialed her number.Mobile is ringing but no one is attending the call.

Arun: Maa, she is not lifting. May be she slept late.

Devyani: Then call him, he must be awake.

Arun: Ok... Call connected .... Hello

Person: Hello in sleepy voice.

Arun: You... Why are you attending his call, did you slept in his room ?

Person: Ha.. no ..looks like he is sleeping in my room.

Arun screamed very loudly waking that person from sleep.