Part - 21

So I am back again. Sorry for this delay. From now on I will try to give regular updates. Back to story.....

*******************************
Madhumathi ( shocked and surprised): Khushi is alive ???
How is this possible ? I made sure she is dead. Raizadas performed her funeral or is it a drama played by them to pour water in my plans.

*******************************
Raizada Mansion

They ( children and khuranas) are packing to leave for London as the purpose of their visit is completed including Arnav's new branch opening but some works are remaining which can be managed from London. While they are busy packing, door bell rang indicating the arrival of a person. HP opened the door to see a man in early twenties with a bouquet.

HP: Ji .. app ?

Visitor: I am here to deliver this bouquet.

HP: To whom ?

Delivery boy: Ms.Muskaan.

HP: Ok. I will give it her.

Delivery boy: I was instructed to give it directly to her.

HP: Just wait here I will call her.

And shouted - Muskaan bitiya someone is here to deliver flowers to you.

Hearing HP, all gathered thinking who would send flowers to Khushi as she is in India for few days only.

Khushi: Flowers for me ?

Delivery boy: Madam are you Ms.Muskaan ?

Khushi: Yes.

Delivery boy: This is for you.

He went from there after he gave bouquet to her.

Arnav: Who send this to you Cookie ?

Khushi: How can I know Arnav ? See there is a note with it. Maybe we can know from that.

Arnav snatched the note from her before she even read it.

Note

My beautiful Muskaan,

               I am eagerly waiting for the day to make you officially mine.

                              Yours to be life partner
                                     Nakul Mehra

After reading the note, Arnav throw that bouquet from Khushi's hand in anger. On seeing this level of anger in Arnav, others are quite shocked as they never see this side of him which is only reserved for the outer world. Arun took note to read it out by himself. After hearing what is written on it everyone understood Arnav. Some wondering who is this Nakul while youngsters faces showed recognition.

Flashback to engagement day

After Arnav dragged Khushi from her father's room, they are waiting in the hall for the rituals to begin when some ladies are trying to make a conversation with Khushi. Boys went to a little distance to give some time and privacy.

While the ladies are talking, a man in mid twenties come to them. He excused from the ladies to talk with Khushi. Seeing one man near Khushi, they came to her and stood behind the stranger while Khushi is looking at the man with confusion.

Stranger: Hi I am Nakul Mehra and you are ?

Khushi: Muskaan.

Nakul: A beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you.