Part - 14

When she was lost in her thoughts, Nikhil knocked her door and entered room upon getting her attention. He sat beside her.

Nikhil: Are you sure about that ?

Khushi: About what ?

Nikhil: You going to India.

Khushi: I am sure.

Nikhil: It is dangerous for you. What if your bua identifies you. If it happens, then she will definitely try to harm you. We are worried about that.

Khushi: I know you people are tensed about me. But let me clear this once for all. Come with me.

Dragging Nikhil, Khushi came to living room where the remaining family members are waiting.

Khushi: I have decided to go to India for Payal and Akash's engagement.

Koushik: Beta, she will harm you.

Khushi: How long will I live in fear Chachu. I can't live like this for my whole life. I have to take a step to stop all this. I have to face this situation in future then why not now.

Arnav: Is it necessary now ?

Khushi: Definitely now. She will concentrate on her daughter's wedding. So we can plan our next move. Now I am old enough to handle myself. Even you people are there for me. I will be safe.

Aman: I think she is right. But Chutki what about Shashi uncle's will.

Khushi: I have thought about that. As my twentifirst birthday is before engagement, I will take over everything. It is my father's last memory. So I won't lose it to her at any cost.

Arnav: What are you planning ? Tell us if it is safe, we will follow otherwise we will think of an alternative.

Khushi: It is little bit risky especially for you.

Arnav: I am ready to risk anything even if it is my life.

Khushi: Don't you dare talk about your life. I have .............

India - RM

Arun: Why she is so stubborn. She is risking her life.

Devyani: Khushi is not like Chote who acts on impulse without thinking. She must have thought about it.

Keerthi: Sasuma is correct. Chutki takes a decision after lot of thinking about a problem.

Arun: Let's hope she took a wise decision.

London

Khushi: I will not come to India as Khushi. As Annie introduced me as Muskaan, his University friend to Akash whom he invited for his engagement. So I will be as Muskaan in India.

Aman: Muskaan... Very quickly you gave a new name to her Arnav.

Arnav: Khushi and Muskaan have similar meaning. So I thought it suits her.

Sumitra: Really my grandson. You thought for it or is it your future daughter's name ?

Arnav was embarrassed at her guess even though it is true.

Arnav: Nani you are thinking in wrong direction.

Sumitra: Your embarrassed face is telling otherwise.

Preeti: Leave him Sasuma. See his cheeks are like apple. She is pulling his cheeks while saying that.

While they are teasing him, Khushi received a call from India making her thank the caller. Seeing the caller ID she asked them to be silent. She put it on speaker after attending it.

Arun: Hello beta. Are you really planning to come to India ? Did you think about the consequences.

Sumitra: Arun beta relax. She planned everything.

Arun: Whatever she planned, is it safe for ?

Sumitra: Do you think your son will allow anything taht puts her in danger.

Arun: I know but I worry about her a lot. She is my friend's last memory. 

Sumitra: Leave your worries. You just reach here for her birthday this week without Madhumathi's noticing.

Preeti: We have to celebrate her birthday grandly. We have already  started planning. You people give any inputs for party, I will see to it.

Devyani said to Arun: See we told you, she planned something. You are worrying unnecessarily. My granddaughter is very intelligent like me.

Sumitra: No she is like me.

Devyani: Like me.

Sumitra: No like me.

Devyani: Me.

Sumitra: Me.

Koushik and Arun: Stop it old ladies. We accept you both are intelligent.

Devyani and Sumitra: You are old not me.

Khushi: Oh... My lovely grandmas, you are the youngest people. These two are old people.

Devyani and Sumitra: That's my darling granddaughter.

Arnav: ok.. ok leave all this. When are you coming.

Arun: We will try to come.

Khushi: Not try. You should come otherwise I won't celebrate my birthday ok.

Keerthi: Even he doesn't come. We both will definitely come Chutki

Arnav: After reaching here, we will discuss.

-----------------------------------------------------

India - Gupta Mansion

Whole house is hustling with people making preparations for the coming engagement. Madhumathi is guiding them.

Madhumathi on call: Beta where are you now ?

Payal: Shopping maa. Lot of things to buy. It will take time.

Madhumathi: Get everything you wish and reach home safely.

Payal: Ok maa.

Madhumathi's POV

Finally my daughter is getting married in Malik family. They are rich but with Gupta properties, she will live like a princess. Even Manorama agreed for this marriage because Payal will own all Gupta property. Otherwise it would be tough to make her accept this marriage. If this marriage doesn't happen, my daughter will die without Akash. This Akash never goes against him mother.

Few more days, then I will get what I always wished for. No one can stop me from getting hold of it.

Five days before engagement

Raizadas reached London along with Aman's family to celebrate their beloved person' s great day. After reaching Khurana Mansion, they anxiously searched for Khushi without bothering about their sons who are present in front of them.

Aman and Arnav: We are present here before you. Whom are you searching for ?

Their parents: We are bored of your faces. We are looking for our beauty Khushi.

Arnav (muttered): No one is giving us any value now a days.

Sumitra: Arre .... Atleast rest for a while.

Preeti: For whom you are searching, she is not present here.

Keerthi: Then where is she bhabhi ?

Preeti: She went to college to get some books from library.

Keerthi: Till she reach here. I will surprise her with various dishes especially her favourites.