Part - 17

Akash: What is it uncle ?

HP: He told me to prepare pancakes for today's breakfast but I forgot about it.

Akash: Then don't bother about it. They will be having food at my place from today for a few days.

All sighed in relief as Akash seems to bought that lie and also he didn't hear anything about Khushi.

HP: I have prepared breakfast already. Come have it along with them.

Akash: No, I already have it at home. I just came here to take them home. There is only two days for my engagement but my maternal family is not present there. So I came here myself.

Arnav: Yeah, we will be there shortly Akash. We are just relaxing a bit after journey.

Akash turned to them and chatted with them for a while. He got a call from his dress designer to check it for any alterations. So he left bidding them bye. They make sure Akash really left.

Nikhil: Huu.. for a moment I thought we get caught on the first day itself.

Aman: Don't stress over it. We should be more careful from now on. Call her Muskaan especially you love birds have to be careful of nicknames.

Everyone agreed with him. They all met their parents at the dining table for breakfast. After having it, Aman left with his family to his house which is around the corner from the Raizada Mansion.

Arnav told them about Akash. So they got ready to go to Maliks. Khushi doesn't want to go there yet. So Arnav and Nikhil stayed with her while the remaining people left. They gave HP leave and called Aman. Trio went to his house as his parents are also present at home.

-----------------------------------------------

Aman's Home

These four are messing with the kitchen or we can say trying to cook while Aman's parents are watching TV. But the sounds coming from the kitchen is bothering them.

Gauri: You four don't burn my kitchen.

Khushi: We won't Chachi. You leave your worries I am here to guide them.

Gauri (muttered): That is what bothers me more. The most craziest person is guiding other three crazy people.

Her husband burst out laughing after hearing her.

Gauri: Sunilll .... this is not funny.

Sunil: She is very cute. When they are with her, these three look like adorable kids trying to do what other kid says.

Gauri: I know but..

Sunil: Leave it. Let them have fun. We can look after the damages later.

Gauri (sighed): Ok.

They broke out of their reverie after hearing the sounds in dining room instead of kitchen. They moved ahead in that direction to see what's going on. They reached to the sight of the kids setting the table for lunch. They were dragged to the table by Khushi and pushed them to sit at the table. She is about to serve them but Sunil stopped her.

Sunil: Lets eat together beta. Don't bother about serving. We all can self serve.

They enjoyed their lunch chatting a bit with little fun. Later in the evening, they decided to play outside choosing badminton. Then played mono - action till dinner. After having dinner, they just slept early from tiredness.

Akash's POV

So, finally my doubt is cleared. The girl who is here as Muskaan is Khushi only. But I have a few doubts which I need to search answers for.

1. Why no one knows she is alive even her own relatives ?

2. If Raizadas know she is alive why they are hiding it ?

3. Even after all these years when she is in India, why she is portraying herself as Muskaan ?

What is the story behind it ? Should I tell anyone ?...... No till I know the answers, I will stay silent. May be little observation may reveal anything.

Offo.. this girl Khushi always remains a mystery for me from childhood. I should leave all this for a while and focus on my own life with Payal. If I let this matter reach my mother's ears, she will separate me from Payal and try to unite with Khushi which I don't want. Staying silent is for my own benefit. I just hope no one notices what I found out.

End of POV

Next day

After returning from Aman's house, Arnav is getting ready to go out as he wants to start an AK branch in India. It will be helpful when they shift to India permanently.

Khushi entered his room to see he is ready. She hugged him from behind. Arnav smiled and dragged her infront of him in his arms.

Khushi: Annie don't go I will get bored here.

Arnav: Not today please. I have to start work regarding the new branch. If we don't complete it early, then we have to stay here for more days which is not good after your bua learns what you did.

Khushi: Ok. But try to come early please. Khushi pouted at him.

Arnav unable to resist pecked on her pout. Before it gets more intense, they were disturbed by Aman who came in looking for Arnav without realising he is not alone in the room.

Aman: Sorry..sorry. I will wait outside Arnav, come soon.

Khushi blushed on being caught once again in a embarrassing stage whereas Arnav is not at all bothered as it is getting very common now a days instead he is irritated for the disturbance.

Arnav: I have decided.

Khushi: What did you decide.

Arnav: After marriage, I will take you to a long honeymoon where no one disturbs me. I think we should stay in separate home otherwise I highly doubt this people will let me romance my own wife.

Khushi: Chup, you are becoming shameless day by day. I won't go anywhere definitely not a separate house. If you want you can live separately but I will stay here only.

She was going out of the room but Arnav pulled her to him. He back hugged and whispered in her ears.

Arnav: Do you think I will let you stay away from me. If possible I will bind you with me with a rope.

Khushi: I am just kidding. How will leave you alone. What if some chudail takes advantage of that.

Khushi turned in his arms and peck his cheek and told him to go.

Arnav: But..

Khushi: Go, otherwise Amu bhai will come again. Not seeing him moving, she pushed him out of the room.

After sending him, she also got ready as today they are going to Maliks house. On reaching there, they were welcomed by Manohar. She was introduced as Muskaan as planned. Keerthi and Devyani went to Manorama to help her. Nikhil parents have their own works to handle. Arun also left to office as he have a few things to lokk after. That leaves Nikhil and Khushi, they stick together.

Nikhil (whispered): Don't worry Pari, I will stay with you. Even I don't know much about this people.

Khushi: What will we do bhai ?

Nikhil: Just roam around and see what we can do further.

They are chatting and roaming around the house. They didn't notice Akash who was observing them from the time they entered in. That is when Madhumathi came to check a few things with Manorama.

Khushi panicked on seeing her. Even though she prepared herself for this but it is hard in reality. All she remembers is her father's death and his restlessness before his demise. Nikhil who observed her squeezed her hand. Akash moved close to them on observing their reaction after seeing Madhumathi.

Nikhil: Pari control yourself, you will raise doubts in people's mind here.

Khushi: I didn't thought I will face her today itself. I will try to stay calm.

Akash (in mind): Why is she panicking on seeing Madhumathi aunty.