Part - 29

* Chapter 34 is updated in my blog. Please do see it.*

Madhumathi: Then how can we live without money. She shouted at her angrily.

Woman: Madam your other account is not blocked. As you are working, you have enough money.

Madhumathi: Don't you dare suggest me what to do. I am in higher position than you not the way around.

Madhumathi ended the call angry on everyone, people surrounding her especially her present monetary state.

She thought ' That money is only sufficient for our living. Now she can't pay Krishna which automatically fails her plans to reach her dreams. There must be a way'.

************************************

Its been a few days since they have returned to London. Not for once they step out of the house in those days. From the time they entered their home, no one is willing to go out. Most of the works are completed from home.

Beside working, all are collectively thinking of a way to get rid of this Nakul Mehra who became a new headache for them apart from that Madhumathi.

Early in the morning, everyone are sitting in the living room enjoying their hot coffee and ready to feast on their breakfast. Not seeing any signs of Khushi, Arnav went to call her. No one bothered to call Khushi as they know Arnav will self-volunteer to go to her. So they continued with their chatting.

Arnav knocked on her door. Not getting any response, he entered her room to meet with silence and empty room devoid of Khushi's presence.

He searched whole room that is under bed, behind curtains and some other places. Poor boy what can he do, with crazy Khushi anything is possible. Khushi is not present there. Now only one place is left to check.

He tried to open washroom door but it is opened from inside. Outcame Khushi only to collide with a wall .... oops sorry Arnav. He caught her before she fall flat on her butt.

Arnav: Can't you see and walk.

Khushi: What is my mistake of you stand in my way like a pole.

Arnav: I am not a pole you....... you fluffy rabbit.

Khushi: Haww... Do I look like a rabbit to you.

Arnav: No doubt there, you are rabbit only. Have you seen yourself. You are wearing this good for nothing scrap of a cloth..... A short fluffy towel thatt barely covers you...... His eyes widened with realisation.... Ahhh....... towel.... just towel.

Arnav pulled back to look at her clearly. Yes, she is wearing only towel which is hardly covering her. He was ogling at her shamelessly.

Noticing Arnav's gaze, Khushi checked herself only to see her in a poorly dressed state. She pushed him hardly and hide behind a curtain covering herself completely.

Due to the sudden push, he came out of his trance only to see his sweetheart hiding from him.

Arnav: Cookie come out.

Khushi: No. You go out first.

Arnav: Come out. Why are you hiding.

Khushi: I feel shy. I am not shameless like you.

Arnav: What is there to feel shy. This is nothing new to me. Come out now.

'What do you mean by nothing new' Khushi left her hold on curtain and standing with her hands on hips angrily glaring at him not realising she is giving him a good show.

By the time she realise it, she is engulfed in the strong arms of Arnav. She tried to come out of his arms but she can't due to his strong grip.

Khushi: Leave me you idiot. How dare you see some other girl.