Part - 28

**I am back again. Just busy with some college works. Now little free to upload. Chapters 32 and 33 are updated in my blog. Please do visit. You know where to find the  blog link right... Enough of my bak bak. Here you go..  the next chapter.****

Aman: Now what we have to do?

Arnav: You go to Delhi and we will leave to London immediately. Now she knew about Cookie. If she got to know about us being in India then it will be easy for her to play the game. We can decide our next step later but now we have to go. Come on hurry up all of you.

They all returned to their guest house and packing everything hurriedly cutting short their trip.

In airport, they send off Aman to Delhi and boarded their private jet and waiting for take off. When it is in air.......

Nikhil: I really wish to kill that woman with my bare hands.

Lavanya: Nikhil control yourself. This is not the time to get angry but to think wisely for future.

Nikhil: I know what to do.

Lavanya: Really. If it is then that old bug would be in jail now. You can't even gather evidence against her for all these years. This shows that woman's cunning brain.

Khushi: You are right La. We must gather proofs against her.

Arnav: And I would like you to learn about another person that you must be careful around Cookie. La make sure of that as you stays with her most of the time.

Nikhil: Now who is that person bhai. Tell us already don't beat around the bush.

Arnav: Nakul Mehra.

Lavanya: Who is this man now ? I never heard of him.

Nikhil: Is he the guy from Akash's engagement.

Arnav: Yeah. That one.

Khushi: Now what he did?

Lavanya: Will you guys tell me who is this man.

They explained her about this Nakul Mehra whom they met in their last visit to India and how he was behind Khushi.

Lavanya: Oh my god. You people forgot to mention lot of things happened in your last Indian visit. Now what he did?

Khushi: Yes Arnav why do you take his name. He is left behind in India. Nothing to be concerned about him.

Arnav: No Cookie we can't leave it because he is not in India anymore.

Nikhil: Then where is he at present?

Arnav: London.

Khushi: Must be some business works.

Arnav: No he is there for personal issues not business works. He is the one whose men are following you 24/7.

Lavanya: Why is it Khush that always troubles find you. Already one is present now and one more added.

Khushi: When did you find out.

Arnav: I just came to know about him yesterday and I am thinking about how to deal with that before that this happened.

Nikhil: Oust all these things from your system and rest for a while then we have to think of a way to trap her.

They get ready to sleep. Vikrant is already asleep beside them. Next day, they landed in London. They reached home and informed Aman also about it as they know he must be restless now to get the information about them being safe and home.