Chapter 1

*Wildaline P.O.V.*

"Great news my dear and favorite niece," my Aunt Sarah said when I came home from hanging out with my half brother Harry Hook. "First off I'm your only niece. And second what is the news," I said. "You my daughter have been chosen to attend Auradon Prep along with four other children," my mother said. "What about Precious? I'm going to have to leave her behind," I said worriedly. "Harry can watch her. I'm sure he can handle taking care of one bird," my Aunt Mary said. "When do I leave," I asked as Precious flew to my shoulder. "One hour. First the limo that is picking you up has to pick up the other four," My mother said. "So go pack," Aunt Sarah said throwing a duffle bag at me. I caught it and went to my room in the attic of the cottage and began to pack what few belongings I had. When I was done I had a few minutes, so I said my goodbyes to everyone downstairs and outside. When I got to Harry I held out my forearm for Precious to land on. "Harry please take good care of her for me," I said to him. Precious rested her forehead against mine and she said, "together forever," in her usual bird voice. "That's right, Precious, together forever. I will come back to you," I said then handed her off to Harry.

Just as I said my final goodbyes the limo pulled up and came to a stop. The driver stepped out and put my bag in trunk and I climbed in the back to find that the other four children were Carlos De'vil, Evie Queen, Mal, and Jay, the children of the four most feared villains. "Welcome to the madness," Mal greeted me. "Thanks," I said sitting back next to Carlos. The ride to Auradon was anything but quiet and when we arrived Carlos and Jay fell out onto the ground fighting over a blanket in front of a huge crowd. I was leaning against the limo waiting for them to stop and I looked around at the the crowd of what I guessed was students. There were several standing together as a group and I noticed they were all staring at me. I nodded at them and they looked away.

 I nodded at them and they looked away

(Wyldaline outfit ^^^) (name pronounced Wil-da-len)

Then the one I guessed was Prince Ben walked up to us with a very clingy girlfriend and a grown lady. "Welcome to Auradon," he said. He continued his welcome speech as he greeted each of us individually. He stopped for a while in front of Mal then continued on until he reached me. "Welcome Daughter of Winifred Sanderson," he said. "The name's Wyldaline, most people call me Wylda," I said shaking his hand. We then proceeded to follow him into the dorm building. "Since our rooms are only 2 people per dorm one of you will have to room with a current student," Ben said. Evie and Mal already called dibs to room together so that left me. "Who's my Auradon roomie," I asked slightly annoyed, but also curious. "Doug will take you through the rest of the tour. But if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask," Ben said. "Come on guys let's go find our dorms" Mal said to the others. "So, Doug was it? Who is my roomie," I asked him. "Your name please," he said looking at his clipboard. "Wyldaline Sanderson," I answered. "You are rooming with Emma Turner," he said. "Emma Turner. And which room is she in," I asked. "I will take you there," he said. He led me upstairs and down the hall.

When I walked in the same kids that were staring earlier were in the room Doug led me to. "Emma here is you room mate. I will leave you guys to get to know each other," Doug said as he walked away. "Hi. I'm Wyldaline. Most people call me Wylda," I greeted everyone. They stood there for a moment and looked at me. "Which one of you is Emma Turner," I asked. "That would be me. The blue bed is yours," a dark haired girl said. "Ok thanks," I said putting my duffle on the bed. "So who are your parents," I asked her. "Elizabeth Swann-Turner and William Turner Jr.," she said. "This here is my twin brother William Turner the third, that is Jackson Sparrow, and that is Paris Pan," she said gesturing to each of the other people in the room. "Hello everyone. Let me just say it is great to meet you all and I know you don't trust me,but I would like to be better acquainted," I said. "May I ask you a question Lassie," Jackson asked. "Not this again," Paris groaned. "Enough with the pirate talk," William said. "You just did but go ahead," I said with a smirk. "I like this one. Who are your parents," he asked. "Winifred Sanderson and the insufferable Captain Hook," I said. "So you are part pirate," Emma asked. "Let's just say on the isle, I'm more pirate than actual pirates," I said.

As we sat and chatted I couldn't help but wonder if the others were getting along as well with the Auradon kids. I started to get dark so everyone left. "So you know I have a sibling. Do you have any siblings," Emma asked. "Only a half sibling," I said. "Oh your father's kid," she asked. "Yeah he's 17, but we get along great," I said. We talked some more before we went to bed and the following day I began my new classes. First was Castle Defense and I was bored so I began to doodle. "Miss Sanderson," The teacher said. "Hmm," I said. "What is the most important thing that the castle guard failed to do when defending," he said. "Most would say that it was when they didn't alert the other guards, but in my personal defense opinion, it was when they waited until the enemy was upon them to lift the draw bridge," I said. "Ok moving on," he said. "I wasn't done. Because they waited to lift the draw bridge they gave the enemy an opportune chance to hook the bridge and pull it down. Thus leading to the easy storming of the castle," I finished. "Thank you for your insight. And my apologies," he said an continuing with the lesson. As I walked out of the class Jackson caught up to me. "Hey you were great in there. I don't think I've ever seen anybody stand up to Mr. Farris before," he said. "Thanks Jackson. I just thought he was a little rude. And I know it has to do with me being a Villian Kid," I said. "Please call me Jack," he said.