Chapter 5

*Wylda P.O.V.* a few days later

We were waiting for goodness class to begin, while we were waiting Jay decided to be nosey. "So how is it with Jack," he asked. "Well for one why is it any of your business and two why do you even want to know," I said. "I'm just curious," he said. "Things between Jack and I are fine. Although I can't say the same for Jack and Will's friendship," I said. "Ohhh! Juicey! Do tell," Mal said now interested. "Well turns out that Will is also in love with me, but I have known that since Jack asked me out. And to top that they are both Princes of the Pirate court of the Eastern seas. And then on top of that Paris Pan is in love with Jack," I spilled. "Wait a minute. So you mean to tell me that William Turner the third is a prince," Evie asked. "Yes Will's mother is a Pirate Lord and his father is Davy Jones, a much more fair Davy Jones. Then there's Jack, he's third generation pirate Lord," I said. "This is such interesting information," Jay said scooting closer. "So wait a minute. Who is Jack related to," Carlos asked. "Well his father is Captain Jack Sparrow of the Black Pearl and his Grandfather is the notorious Black Beard," I said. They kept firing questions at me until I was saved by Fairy Godmother. "I see you guys are starting to get along better. Now since family day is coming up I have a surprise for you all because your parents are not able to come," she said pulling out a TV. We walked up to it and we saw our parents and my aunts on the screen. The conversation was going well until they started nitpicking.

    "I'm sorry," Fairy Godmother said. "It's ok, they aren't the best parents," I said. "Yeah, thanks for the surprise," Mal said. We went back to our seats and when class was over we went back to our dorm rooms to change before family day in the garden. We walked down together and I found Jack. "I'll see you guys in a bit," I said before I made my way to Jack. "Hey," I greeted him. "Now who is this lovely," who I'm guessing was his father. I didn't know what else to do so I bowed. "Father this is Wyldaline, my girlfriend," Jack introduced. "Wyldaline. Such a beautiful name," he said as I rose. "Please call me Wylda, Captain," I said. "Oh. So you know who I am. Who am I kidding, I'm sure Jackson has told you plenty about me," he said. "Actually he hasn't. I grew up studying the history of the Eastern seas and the Pirate Lord court," I said. "Oh did you now," he said doubtful. "I know that your father is the infamous Black Beard and that Captain Elizabeth Swann-Turner became pirate king because you refused to vote for yourself. I also know that yourself and Captain Barbosa have had an ongoing conflict about who is the true Captain of The Black Pearl," I finished.   "You sure have picked a fiesty one my boy," Captain Jack said after a moment of silence. "That's one way to put it," I said. "Where are your parents? I believe I should meet them," he said. "Umm. My parents are unable to make it," I said. "Such a shame it would have been so nice to meet the parents of such a wonderful girl," a female voice said from behind me. I turned to see that the voice belonged to Captain Elizabeth Swann-Turner. "I'm sure that it wouldn't have gone well if they were here," I said bowing to her and Captain Will or Davy Jones. I'm not sure what he prefers. "Oh darling what are you doing," she asked me. "I have to bow to royalty. You are the Pirate King and you beloved is the Captain of the Flying Dutchman," I said.

    "You are a friend to Emma's, therefore you are a friend to us. And friends don't need to bow," Captain Swann-Turner said. "I didn't know that I am your friend," I said to Emma a little shocked. "Why wouldn't we be after all we are roommates," she said hugging me. I joined them at their table for the lunch and later went to play a game of their own. "How do we play," I asked. They explained the rules and we laid down our terms if we won. "If I win I want to see the Flying Dutchman," I said. "And if I win, Savvy, you tell us who your parents are," Captain Jack said. We played and I won the first round. "Another round," Captain Jack said. "Your terms," I asked. "My terms stay the same. What is your new terms," he asked. If I win again I want to see the world aboard one of your ships," I said. We played the round and I lost. "So who are your parents," Captain Will Turner asked. "My mother is Winifred Sanderson and my father, Captain Hook," I said. "Your parents are villains," they asked shocked. "But you're so sweet," Captain Swann-Turner said. "I am trying to make a name for myself with my new life here. One that isn't tainted by my parents evil," I said proud. "Well then, you are welcome aboard my ship any time," Captain Swann-Turner said.

   Suddenly there was a commotion over by the field area. Jack looks at me and I'm look over to see Mal at the center of it all. "If you'll excuse me," I said standing. I walked over to the rail a looked down to also see Audrey at the center. "A chance to what, Ben? Let evil run the world again," I'm guessing it was Audrey's grandmother. She looked up and saw me. "And I suppose that is another one. I would know that curly red hair anywhere," she said pointing at me. "Frigidus in tempore," I said quietly. Everyone froze except myself, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. "What just happened," Jay asked shocked. "This was me. Now let's get out of this area while we can. I'm still learning so my spells only last so long," I said. We quickly made our way back to the dorms and just as we were about to go into the building my spell wore off and everything continued. "I thought you said you couldn't do magic," Evie asked pulling me aside. "Well I couldn't, but on my first date with Jack he took me to this magical swimming pool that glowed and it surfaced my powers," I quickly explained. "So what exactly did you say," she asked. "I have photographic memory and I memorized the spells. They are all Latin," I answered.