Chapter 10

*Wylda P.O.V.*

   "She wants the wand, that is the only way we will get Ben back," Mal said. We figured out a plan and got to work. The boys went back to Auradon to 3-D print a copy of the wand and we made smoke bombs at Lady Tremaine's salon. We went back towards Mal's hideout and they started to have a moment so I sat on the bottom level of the stairs. When they came down we went to meet the boys by the pier. And they brought Lonnie and William with them. "I made them bring me," Lonnie said hugging us. "And I figured you might need another skilled swordsman just in case," William said. "I'll get the swords," Jay said. "Oh and who's this," Lonnie asked referring to Precious. "This is Precious. My bird and very best friend," I said. "Hello Precious," she said reaching for her. "Oh I'd be careful. She doesn't take kindly to strangers," I said. "I think she likes me,"she said. I look and see that Precious has nuzzled her head to Lonnie's hand. "Dude what are you doing here," I asked when I saw him prance around the limo. "Dude stay here," Carlos said. "Precious, you'd better stay too," I said letting her down on the hood of the limo.

   We went to make the trade and once Uma realized it was a fake all chaos broke loose. I grabbed a sword from the bucket and began to skillfully knock down Uma's crew. I found Jay and Harry duking it out and ran over. "Hi Harry, did ya miss me," I said. "Hello dear sister," he said. "You'll never guess who I found," I said circling him. "Who," he asked. "My Precious. And she wasn't in tip top shape either like you swore you would keep her in," I said getting in a fighting stance. "How did you find her," he said striking. "How do you think," I asked blocking him. "Gil," he said stepping back. "Yup. And I'm taking her back with me," I said. Striking him with the but of my sword knocking him out. We then gathered together and Evie waited for the right time to throw a smoke bombs down and distract them while we ran for the limo. I had Precious hop on my arm and climbed in the limo to ride back to Auradon. When we got back Mal, Evie, and I were going to go have girl talk, but Carlos stopped us. "We are a family. And families talk to each other," he said. We talked and everything was sorted out. I went to find Ben and saw something I shouldn't have seen. "Oh no," I whispered to myself. "Now Ben I have to get dressed. I won't be long," Uma said. The next thing I know is Uma is staring straight at me and approaches. "You will tell no one of what you saw," she said. "Try to stop me," I said walking away to find someone to help. "Ah ah ah. Not so fast," Uma said. "Like silence, but not really quiet. Be that still source of silent," she chanted three times and waved her finger around me. I tried to talk but nothing came out and I didn't know what else to do so I ran to find Evie. "Oh. Hi Wylda do you need your dress," she said. She sorted through her rack of dresses and handed me mine.

 She sorted through her rack of dresses and handed me mine

(Dress^^)

    I tried to tell her what happened with hand movements, but she didn't understand. Then I got a different idea, I told her to stop and pointed to myself then spelled and object nearby using my mind and eyes. "I don't think I understand," she said. "I think she is saying that she's been spelled," Doug said. I pointed at him and nodded rapidly. "You've been spelled, by who," she asked. I thought about how to explain without words that it was Uma. Then I got an idea, scribbled on my hands asking for something to write with and again Doug understood. "You need something to write with," he said. Evie handed me a notepad and paper and I wrote down her name. "Uma, but how she's back on the isle," she said. I shook my head and pointed to my lips and down the hall. "You saw her. Here in Auradon," she said. I nodded and proceeded to ask her on the notepad how I can break the spell on me. "True love's kiss can break any spell," she said. I hugged her and went to find Jack.

   When I found him my silence shocked him and I tried to tell him that I needed a true love's kiss to break the spell. I touched my fingers to my lips then his. But he wasn't understanding. I found a pen and paper and wrote it down. "Been spelled need true love kiss to break spell," he read out loud. I nodded and he held me in his arms. "Are you sure you want our first kiss to be under these circumstances," he asked. I grabbed the paper and wrote again. "No time like the present. I've wanted to kiss you since you stole my heart months ago," he read. He kissed me and instantly I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. "Wow," I said. "I've wanted to do that for a while now too," he said. "Well I better go get dressed for the cotillion," I said. "Meet you outside in two hours," Jack asked. "Yeah. See you in two," I said. I went and got ready with Emma in our room and we walked out to meet the others. "Who else did she spell," Evie asked when we got to the docks. "Yeah about that. I think she might have spelled Ben, but I don't know what she would have spelled him to believe," I said just before the trumpet men began to play.