Chapter 13

*Wylda P.O.V.*

  We were two days from leaving for our trip so I went to have the split taken off of her wing. Once the split was taken off she stretched and flew around the room a couple times. "Thank you so much doc," I said.  "Just doing my job," she said. We left and I went to pack my bag for the trip. "You ready. My dad came early," Jack asked  coming to my room a few hours later. "So ready," I said grabbing my bag. He took my bag from me and I held out my arm signaling for Precious to come. We made it out to the docks and climbed aboard the Black Pearl. "Wylda my dear, so good to see you," Captain Jack greeted. ""And you as well Captain. Oh I hope you don't mind, I brought my bird with me," I said. "Oh she's magnificent. My crew man Cotton has one too," he said. "Welcome to the Black Pearl babe," Jack said.  "You two can stay in my quarters for the trip," Captain Jack said. "Thank you Captain," I said. "Please call me Jack," he said. "That might get a little confusing," I said. "It might be easier if you use my middle name for the trip, Arthur," Jack Arthur said. "Arthur? Like King Arthur that Merlin protected," I asked. "Merlin protected Arthur," Jack asked. "Apparently yes. Merlin is my ancestor," I said.

    We got settled in the Captain quarters then walked out to meet the crew. "Mateys! You all know my son Jackson. Now meet his lovely lady, Wylda," Jack said. "Ahoy Wylda," they all said. "Ahoy," I said. "Crew time to set sail," Jack announced.  The crew got to work and I saw, I'm guessing, Cotton. "Beautiful bird," he said. "Likewise," I said. Then I heard a male voice flirting, I looked over to see that it was Cotton's macaw flirting with Precious. "It seems that your's is keen on my Precious," I said with a giggle. "Cotton you rascal," he said. He got to work and I joined Jack and Jack Arthur up by the wheel. "So my dear, where would you like to go first," Jack asked. "Well anywhere really. I've only ever seen Auradon and the Isle," I said. "Alright," he said. He then pulled out a weird looking compass and it began to spin in circles until it stopped in a direction. We began our journey for the summer.

*Three months later*

    Our journey was coming to an end and I have seen so much of the world. "There it is. Auradon," Jack said. "I love the trip, but I'm also so happy to be home," I said. "Yeah it is good to be back," Arthur said. "And on my birthday in fact," I said. "You never said today was your birthday, my dear," Jack said. "Yeah today I am officially 17," I said. "Well Happy birthday my love," Arthur said. "Thank you dear," I said giving him a quick kiss. We proceeded to leave the ship to the docks Jack caught my arm. "I'm glad that one day I will be able to call you my daughter. You make him very happy," he said. "And he makes me very happy as well," I said. We made it back to the dorms and they were empty so we dropped off our stuff then went out to the gardens. "Surprise," everyone yelled. "Aww you guys," I said hugging Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. "We missed you two so much," Evie said. "And you remembered my birthday too," I said noticing the birthday cake. "How could we ever forget. You're our friend," they said.

   We partied through the afternoon and people were constantly asking me and Jack about our trip. "It was absolutely wonderful. Spending time with Arthur and his dad were the best moments," I said. "Arthur," Mal asked.  "Sorry. His dad told me to call him Jack and it was going to get confusing so my Jack told me to call him Arthur, his middle name. I guess I have gotten used to calling him Arthur," I said. We had some cake then Evie grabbed me. "Alright now it's time for presents," she said sitting me on a ballooned chair. I opened each present and thanked everyone as I opened them. When the party was over Jack and I stayed to help clean up. "Girl you don't have to help," Carlos said. "I want to. You guys have done so much for me, let me help you at least clean up," I said. We cleaned up and Jack helped me carry my gifts to my room.