Chapter 19

*Wylda P.O.V *

    Mal took off out the door and greeted Ben and Jane ran up to me as if she had something to tell me. "Wylda, you remember that surprise I told you about," she asked. "Yeah, but I don't think now's the best time for any special surprises," I said. "Oh you're gonna want to see this surprise," Jay said from the group of boys. "Jane what's going on," I asked. "Come on out," she yelled at the boys. Next thing I know the boys part to reveal. "Jack," I said excitedly running towards him and jump into his arms. He swung me in a circle and when he set me down I gave him the biggest kiss. "Told you, you'd like it," Carlos said. "Jack what are you doing back already I thought you were going to be gone for another month," I asked. "Well that was my father's plan. That is until he gave me the Pearl," he said. "The Pearl is yours now, but your dad loves that ship," I said. "I'm sorry who is this and what is the Pearl," Uma said. This is Jackson Sparrow, my boyfriend, also son of Captain Jack Sparrow and Grandson of Black Beard. And The Black Pearl is a ship that his father has fought to keep as his for years," I explained. "Wait his father and Grandfather are pirate Lords is that who you've learned from," Harry asked. "Yes and pirate Lord and King Elizabeth Swann-Turner and Davy Jones himself," I responded. "Wow you weren't kidding when you said you had connections," Uma said. "So does this mean you are on the pirate court now," I asked. "Not quite. I still need to make a name for myself and build my crew starting with my First mate," Jack said. "Makes sense," Harry said. "Ben, Mal, you guys don't mind if I steal your thunder do you," Jack said. "Not at all," Mal said. "Do what you gotta do, Bro," Ben said. "Great in that case," Jack started pulling out a sword and kneeling, "Wylda Cerise Sanderson, will you do me the honor of being my first mate through our journey together?"

    "Jack of course I will. I will be your first mate," I said. Everyone cheered as Jack strapped the sword around my waist then I gave him another kiss. "I'm sorry, but why does this feel like more than just being first mate," Celia said. "He has chosen a female as his first mate, and his girlfriend at that. Therefore it is also guarantees a marriage proposal," Harry explained to her. "Which I also accept," I said kissing Jack's cheek. I pulled the sword out of the scabbard and got a better feel of the sword. "This sword is so light and it's beautiful," I said admiring it. "I went to Tortuga before I came back and had it handcrafted for you, by Davy Jones," Jack said. "Will Turner made this sword," I said surprised. "Alright now that we've settled that, let's get on with the plan," Uma said turning to Mal.

   "We think she could be hiding out at Fairy Cottage. Did she ever take you there," Mal asked Ben. "Only every Fairy Godmother's day," Ben said. "Great so let's go," I said. "Wait a minute. You need to go to to museum with Jane to see what happened to Fairy Godmother and the wand," Mal said. "I'll go with them. They might need a strong man," Doug said. "I'd feel safer if Gil went with," Evie said resting a hand on his shoulder. "What am I? Chopped liver," I asked. "Gil go with them," Harry said. "I'm going too," Jack said from next to me. "Make sure she stays safe," Harry said pointing at me. "Harry I'm pretty sure I can handle myself," I said. "Can I not worry about my little sister," he exclaimed loosing his accent. "I didn't know you cared that much," I said giving him a hug. It took him a moment before he hugged me back. "Well we haven't done that in years," he said when we pulled apart.

    We broke off into our designated groups and before we went to find Fairy Godmother, I ran up to my room in Evie's cottage to grab my ancestor Merlin's spell book. "It might come in handy," I said putting it in my satchel.
"What is it," Jane asked. "My Great-great-great-greatgrandfather's spell book," I answered. "Are you sure you should have that," she asked. "It's full of good magic. Not evil," I said assuring her.

     We made our way to the museum with Precious flying ahead. "So who was he," Jane asked. "Who," I asked. "Your Great- great- great- greatgrandfather. He must of been pretty powerful if he wrote his own spell book," she said. "He was the Sorcerer Merlin of Camelot," I said. We talked a some more until we reached the museum. I cast a shield over the museum and surrounding land just in case. "We should check inside where it's kept first," I said. "Good thinking babe," Jack said. We went up to the wand room to find it still there and I closed my eyes and focused. "Quaerite me ego enim ostendam in virtute," I chanted. I then saw the vision I was seeking. "She's on the east entrance stairs," I said opening my eyes.

    We made our way to the east entrance stairs and found Fairy Godmother frozen in stone. Jane started to talk to her and I sat down giving her some space. "You okay," Jack asked knowing that I was getting worn down from holding the shield. "Yeah. I'll be fine once I get some rest," I said laying my head on his shoulder. I eventually fell asleep and got some sleep needed to keep up the shield.

    "There was something else I wanted to ask you, but I wanted to wait until we were alone," Jack said when I stood up to stretch. "Hmm," I said turning to him. "Wylda Cerise Sanderson, will you do me the honor of becoming Wylda Cerise Sanderson Sparrow," he asked holding my hands. "I don't have a ring, but you will always hold my heart," he finished. "Jackson Arthur Sparrow, I don't need jewelry or anything else but to know that you love me, and that your heart is mine and my heart is yours. That is all I need to know that I would love to spend the rest of my life with you," I said. He picked me up and spun me in a circle when suddenly we heard thunder and saw flashes of flame coming from the castle.