Chapter 6

*Wylda P.O.V.*

    We went to the boys' room to discuss what happened. "What happened down there," I asked. "If you weren't so obsessed with you boyfriend you would of been down there," Jay said a little rudely. "Well I'm sorry that Jack's dad came on land for the first time in years and he wanted me to meet him," I said. "The real question is how were you able to stop time like you did," Carlos asked. "Jack took me to a magic pool on our first date, and I submerged myself and now I can use magic," I quickly explained. "Show us," Jay said. "Ok. Ummm. Veni ad me," I said looking at a pen across the room. Once it reach me the were looking at my eyes. "What," I asked. "Have your eyes always done that," Mal asked. "Done what," I asked. "They flashed silver after you said the incantation," Evie said. "Silver!? But my eyes are blue," I said. "Here. Do a floating spell with my magic mirror and watch your eyes," Evie said. I did and saw my eyes flash. "Woah that's new," I said. "This means that you'll have to be more careful," Mal said. "Where have I seen that before," Carlos said wandering over to his books. He began to rummage through the books until he found the one he was looking for. "Ah here it is just as I suspected," he said. I walked over to find him on a page about Merlin the Sorcerer. "I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with me," I asked. "Right here. Whenever he would cast a spell his brown eyes would flash gold. I believe that you are somehow related to him," Carlos said.

    "But I thought he never got married," I said. "He didn't get married, but that doesn't mean that he didn't have any love affairs," he said. "I think it's time I had a talk with my mother and aunts," I said. "Or your Father. Isn't he originally from the England area," Carlos said. "Yes he is. After we finish the job I need to have a talk with my father," I said. We talked some more until curfew came and I made my way to my room. "There you are! I was worried about you," Emma said running up to me. "I'm sorry about earlier," I said. "Yeah you literally disappeared into thin air," she said. "Yeah. Can I tell you something? And you can't tell anyone else, please," I said. "Yeah. We are best friends. You can tell me anything, my lips are sealed," she said. I took a deep breath and we sat down. "Before I arrived here, I had no magical abilities. And on my date he took to his private spot and it had a magic pool. I submerged myself, and now I am able to do magic. Earlier today Mal and the other were in trouble so I did the only thing I could think of, I used a spell to freeze time to get them out of there," I explained. "Does Jack know," she asked. "Not yet. They are my friends and I had to help them," I said. "I totally understand, but you should tell him or he is going to find out from someone else," she said.

   We went to sleep and the following day was the Coronation. I went to Evie and Mal's room to get ready and my dress was lain across Mal's bed. "Evie this is beautiful," I said picking it up. "I know. I added silver lining along the boarders too," she said. "Evie it is absolutely beautiful. For once in my life I actually love a dress," I said hugging her. "That means so much, because I know how picky you have been with your clothes in the past," she said stepping away. We began to get ready together and when we were finally ready we walked out to meet the boys and Jack came walking out. "Wylda, thank the gods you're okay," he said running up to me. "Jack," I breathed out as he squeezed me tightly. "Jack look at me," I said grabbing his face once he released me. "I'm looking," he said holding me by my waist. "I am fine. There was a situation I had to take care of yesterday. But I am fine," I said. "Okay," he said. He led the way to his carriage and he helped me up. "By the way you look beautiful," he said kissing my hand. We rode to the Coronation mostly in silence, but comfortable silence. And when we arrived Snow White introduced us we walked in together and went to the front with Queen Belle and King Adam. We bowed and turned out attention to the main doors once Mal joined us.

   We watched as the Coronation commenced and I kept an eye on Mal to see what she was going to do. Ben was crowned and then the most unexpected thing happened, Jane grabbed the wand and attempted to use it but could not. Mal eventually got the wand from her and was holding it at the ready. "Ben we have no choice," Mal said. "Yes you do," I said. "She's right. Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours," Ben said. "I-I think I want to be good," Mal said. "You are good," Ben said. "How do you know that," Mal yelled. "Because. Because I'm listening to my heart," Ben said. "I want to listen to my heart too. And it's saying that we are not our parents," she said with a chuckle. I nudged Jack aside and ran up and hugged them. "I told you we had a choice," I whispered to them. Mal went on to list off the things that make us happy. "And Wylda being a crooked pirate and evil witch doesn't make you happy. Being with Jack and using your magic for good makes you happy," she said. "Wait I thought she didn't have magic," Fairy Godmother asked. "I do now, because of a wonderful pirate prince by the name of Jack. And it does make me happy using my magic for good," I said. Everyone in the room sighed and Mal went on. We all decided to choose good and fist bumped in a circle. Then all of a sudden a green swirl of smoke came through the window.

    When the smoke settled Maleficent was revieled. "Go away mother," Mal said. I watch the interaction and then she froze everyone except us six. "Please tell me you did that," Jay whispered to me. "I'm afraid not this time," I said. "So the little rat of a sorceress has gained control of her powers, eh," Maleficent said to me. "I am not a rat," I said. Mal and Maleficent continued with their banter until Maleficent turned herself into a dragon. She chased us around for a bit until Mal stepped in front of her. "Enough mother this is between you and me," Mal said. They then had a dominance stare down to which Mal won causing her mom to shrink to the size of a lizard. Jacket came running towards me when Fairy Godmother unfroze everyone, and I had to stop him from running so fast. "Jack! It's okay. We're okay. I'm okay," I said hands on his chest. "Next time let me be the hero," he said. "Let's hope there's not a next time and your forgetting one thing," I said. "What's that," he asked. "I can wield a sword just fine on my own," I said. Mal walked off to find Jane and Fairy godmother so I went to talk to Ben. "Hey Ben. Can I talk to you for a second," I asked. "Yeah what's up," he asked. "I need to ask a favor. I need to take a trip to the isle to have a talk with my father," I said. "Oh, I'm not sure I can do that. You know after everything that just happened five minutes ago," he said. "Ben please. I have to talk to him about something of great importance and he doesn't believe in electronics," I said. "Okay. I'll see what I can do," he said. "Thank you so much, Ben," I said.