Chapter 2

(Jackson^^^)

*Wylda P.O.V.*

     Since I'm still learning my way around the school, Jack walked me to my Goodness Class. When I got there the others were already there. "Who was that," Jay asked. "Jackson Sparrow," I answered sitting at the table in front of Mal and Evie. "And why were you talking to him," Mal asked. "Look I don't know about you but I want to make friends here and him and my roommate have been nicer to me than any of you are being right now," I said. "We're Villian Kids we don't do nice," Carlos said. "We don't have to be our parents," I said before Fairy Godmother stood up to teach. "Wylda is correct. You are here to get the second chance that your parents weren't able to get," she said then began the lesson. We went through the rest of class pretty smoothly and we were hanging out in Mal and Evie's room doing homework together when Evie spoke up. "I heard that everyone gets out of school for the coronation," she said just as there was a knock on the door. Mal got up and answered it, revealing it to be Ben. "Hey just wanted to come check on you, I only saw Wylda in class today," he said. "Oh yeah. We're fine. Just catching up on school work," Mal said. "Oh of course. I will leave you all to it," he said. "Wait! Before you go, is it true that everyone gets to attend the coronation," Mal asked. "Yeah the whole school gets to go," he said. "Is there any way that the five of us could be up front. We would just love to soak up all that goodness," Mal said. "I wish you could, but the only people allow up front are my parents, my girlfriend, my best friend and his date," Ben said. "And who might your best friend be," I asked. "Jackson Sparrow. I believe you've met him, Wylda," he said just before Mal shut the door. "I think it's time Benny Boo got a new girlfriend," Mal said.

    "And maybe it's time that good ole Jackson got himself a girlfriend," Jay said looking at me. "Me?! What do you need me front and center for," I said surprised. "Let's let her in on our little secret," Jay said with a smirk. "That's right. Her mother and aunts are witches. She could be a wonderful asset," Evie said. They then proceeded to tell me about their plan to make their parents proud. "You're going to steal fairy godmother's wand," I exclaimed when they were done explaining. "Yes now do you know any spells that could be useful," Jay said. "Well I have studied my mom's spell book. Now I can think of a few spells that could help, but they are difficult to cast without certain accommodations," I said. "Book me Carlos," Mal said. She then began to flip through her book and found something. I went back to my homework and then she turned to us. "Looks like we are going to the kitchen tonight," Mal said snapping her book closed. For the rest of the day we hung out and Evie talked with me. "Now for your dress I was thinking a nice forest green color. I think it will really make your hair stand out," Evie said. "No offense Evie, but I think my hair already stands out enough," I said. "Well then how about red with hints of green. It'll make your eyes pop," she said. "Alright. Just don't make it too fancy," I said. "Oh don't you worry," she said. "Enough dress talk. Let's talk about the tourney game that's happening tomorrow," Jay said. "Or how about we go to the kitchen since it's after dark," Mal said.

    We snuck down to the kitchen and Jay, Carlos, and I sat on the island counter while Mal and Evie mixed up the spell. "Now all we need is a tear," Mal said. "So let me hit Carlos. Then you'll get your tear," Jay said. "Jay spells don't work like that. The tear more than likely has to be of some sort of emotion," I said crossing my legs up on the counter. "She's right, this recipe calls for one tear of human sadness," Mal said. Jay continued to argue until Lottie came in the kitchen. "Whatcha doing down here, Lottie," I asked. "I came to get a late night snack. Looks like you guys are doing the same," she said before she dipped her finger in the batter. We freaked out and then Jay walked up to her and leaned against a post. "Do you feel anything," he said. "Could use some chips," she said after looking at him for a bit. She went to the fridge and got out a bowl of chocolate chips. She put in a handful of chocolate chips in the batter. Evie and Mal looked in the bowl and Lonnie went on about how whenever she was sad her mom would bake cookies for her. "Lonnie, parent-child relationships on the isle are more complicated than they are here," I said. "I-I just thought that even villians love their kids," she said. As she was speaking I saw her eyes welling up, so I hopped off the counter. Mal saw the tear so she wiped it off her cheek and threw it in the bowl. We finish baking and she put two cookies in one bag and two in another. "Two for Benny Boo. Two for the best friend," she said handing me a bag. "Mal I don't want to manipulate his feelings," I said. "Don't think about it as manipulation, think of it as making your mother and aunts proud," she said. I reluctantly took the cookies then snuck into my room. I quickly put them in my backpack and then changed for bed. But I couldn't sleep because deep down I knew what we were doing was wrong and I didn't want to hurt Jack.