Chapter 4

*Wylda P.O.V.*

    I woke up the next morning and went to my drawer. I guess I was making a lot of noise while figuring out what to wear, because I woke up Emma. "Are you okay," she asked propping herself up. "No I can't figure out what to wear. Can you help me," I said turning to her. "Yeah. How did he say to dress," she asked. "Casual," I answered. "Okay how about your green leather pants with your corset type top with this," she said pulling a cloak out of her closet. "Wow. This is beautiful," I said. "It was my mother's before she became a captain," she said handing it to me. "Oh I couldn't," I said. "We're roommates. I insist that you wear it for your date," she said. After I had my outfit I decided to take a shower then figure out what to do with my hair. "Should I leave it down or should I style it somehow," I asked Emma walking out of the bathroom. "Let me help," Evie said. "Evie when did you get in here," I asked. "Mal just left for her date and I figured you might need some help," she explained. "Please," I sighed.

   Evie then had me sit down at my desk and she styled my hair and did my make up. She let me go look in the mirror and I was shocked at what I saw. "Wow Evie. I don't know how to thank you," I said giving her a hug. She did my hair simple by pulling back my bangs into a braided crown and left the rest to go natural and my make up was very light. "You can thank me by having a good time in your date tonight," she said. Not long later Jack showed up at my room door and I followed him out. "So where are you taking me tonight," I asked. "That is a surprise," he said leading me to a car. "You look great by the way," he said as I climbed in the car. He drove and it felt like we had been driving forever when we finally came to a stop. He told me to close my eyes when I stepped out. "Come on Jack. I can't see where I'm going if I close my eyes," I said. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "Hold on to me," I said right before I felt my feet leave the ground. "Alright step forward," he said. I felt him behind me and we walked forward. "Ok now open," he said. I opened my eyes and I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw the surprise. "Jack this is beautiful," I said. He had set up a picnic and the view was absolutely stunning. "This is my favorite spot in Auradon. I've never brought anyone here, that is until today," he said. "It's so beautiful. I think I can see my father's ship from here," I said when I caught sight of the Isle to the left. "I see my Father's ship sail by every few weeks. It's as if he knows I'm here and is checking on me from a distance," he said. We sat down and began to eat. There were some fruits so I tried them. "So which fruit has become your favorite," he chuckled after I tried each one. "This one," I said holding up a red ball on a stem. "That would be a cherry," he said with a chuckle. "It's so good," I said. "You wanna go for a swim," he asked. "Where? The ocean is miles away, how are we going to swim," I asked. "There's a swimming hole nearby," he said. I stood up and took off the cloak and laid it by the picnic stuff and followed him. "Lead the way," I said. "As you wish," he said. "You're such a goof," I said following after him. "I'm your goof," he said jumping down a ledge. "Come on down. I'll catch you," he said when I reached the ledge. I looked down to see how far down it was, and it wasn't far but it wasn't close either. I took a few steps back then ran, jumped, flipped in the air then landed in a kneeling position with one fist on the ground. "Wow. I didn't think I could fall for you more, but I think I just did," he said in amazement. He led the rest of the way to the swimming hole and it was glowing. "Why is the pool glowing," I asked. "It's a magic pool. Legend says that it has the ability to awaken magic in someone or something if submerged," he said. I know that my mom is a witch, but since I've gotten here I've tried some spells and have had no luck. "Let's go for a swim," I said hopping in. We swam around for a bit and then I decided to dive down to see how deep it is. "I can't even get to the bottom," I said when I had to come up for air. "Yeah it's pretty deep," he said looking around. "It's starting to get late. We better head back before curfew," he said. "Alright," I said hopping out of the swimming hole. We headed back to the picnic area and grabbed our things then went back to the car to make our way back to Auradon Prep.

  When we got back, Jack walked me to my room and we said goodnight. "I had a nice time tonight," I said. "Me too and I hope we can do it again," he said. He then leaned down and kissed my cheek before he said goodnight and left. I walked into the room to find Emma still up. "So how did it go," she asked. "Amazing. He took me to his secret spot," I said. "Tell me all about it," she said. As I changed into my pajamas I told her about every little detail. "Then he took me to this magic swimming hole," I said. "Did it glow blue," she asked. "Yeah. Why," I asked. "Those are the most powerful pools. If you have any heritage of magic it is supposed to strengthen your magical bond when you submerge," she said. I finished telling her about the date and told her about the cheek kiss he gave me, then we decided to go to bed for the night.