Chapter 18

*Wylda P.O.V.*

    The Knight armors started to advance and I grabbed a sword from the wall and blocked attacks and landed a few strikes. "I see your swordsmanship has improved, Sister," Harry said. "Thanks I've had some lessons from the Eastern sea pirate lord," I said blocking another strike. "How do you know a pirate Lord," he asked shocked. "Dear brother I never said that I know just one, I know four three, one happens to be the pirate king, and I've also met Davy Jones," I told him as I blocked more strikes from the knights. Pretty soon all the armors were gathered on one side and Mal was able to overpower Audrey's spell. We made them dance then they fell to the floor. And for once Mal and Uma were getting along.

   "Alright obviously Audrey knows we are her. So we need to get out of here ASAP," Mal said. "What if she is in her dorm room," I suggested. "Why would she be in the dorms," Uma asked. "That's right Wylda she is in the dorms because of summer school," Mal said. "What about Ben," I asked. "Boys you go search the outer woods for Ben. We will search Audrey's dorm and look around campus. We meet back at Evie's in two hours," Mal said. "Great plan Mal. Question though, what do we do if we find her," I asked. "We aren't going to approach head on we will need to come up with a plan," she said walking out the door. We made our way to Audrey's dorm room and I went to search the Southside of the campus, while Mal and Evie went North, and Uma and Celia searched her room. "Hey want to get a view for me," I asked Precious when we got outside. She flew up and around for a bit before she returned to my shoulder. "No Audrey in sight," she reported back. I let out a sigh then headed back to Audrey's dorm room.

    "Did you find anything," Uma asked. "Nope. Nothing," I sighed sitting on the couch in the room. "Oh lookie here," Uma said waving a book. "You found her diary," I said shocked. "I'm going to read it for clues," she said making herself comfortable on Audrey's bed. I got up and began to look around and found some pictures on her mantle. " I've seen this picture before," I said. "Well we know the girl is Audrey and that boy is Ben, but who is the other boy," Celia asked. "That's my Jack," I said after looking at it for a moment. "What your Jack and the power crazed sleeping girl used to be friends," Uma said from the other side of the room. "I guess Audrey wasn't always so bad and stuck up, but it does make sense. I mean Jack and Ben have been best friends since they were little," I said. Not long later Mal and Evie came back. "Did you find anything," Evie asked seeing me. "No. I even had Precious fly up and get a bird's eye view," I said. "We couldn't find anything either. She is nowhere on campus," Mal said. "I found her diary. Man did you ruin her life," Uma said. "Yeah is there anything in there that we don't already know," I asked. "Umm yeah. She hangs out at Fairy Cottage," Uma said. "The same cottage that the fairies hid her mother," I asked. "One in the same, Wylda," Uma said. "Alright so I'm guessing that our next move would be to go back to Evie's place and wait for the guys, then go investigate the cottage," I said to Mal. "How can anyone with this bed be unhappy," Uma said laying down on the bed.

   We headed back to Evie's place and we found Dizzy, Hanna, and the twins asleep on the couch. Precious flew off my shoulder and made herself comfortable on her perch in the kitchen and I saw Dizzy whimpering. Celia ran over to her and shushed her and covered them up with a blanket. I heard a snore and it came from Evie's work room. "Did you guys hear that," I asked walking toward it. They followed behind me and we found Doug asleep on the floor. "Doug, wake up. Doug," Evie said shaking him. "He's under a spell," Uma said. "She's emotionally involved," Mal and I said. "Oh then it should be easy to wake him," Uma said. Evie looked at her weird. "True love's kiss. Breaks any spell," Uma said. "Well we haven't really said the L word yet," Evie said. She looked down at him and looked very worried. "Maybe we should give them some space," I suggested to Uma and Mal. We walked into the next room and Mal sat in a chair while Uma leaned against the wall. I walked into the kitchen, giving Precious a quick scratch as I walked by, and grabbed some plates. "Celia, would you like a piece of cake," I asked. "But I thought it was for your friend Jane's birthday party," she asked sitting at the island. "Well seeing as everyone is under a sleep spell, I don't think there will be a party. And we shouldn't let this perfectly good cake go to waste," I said with a smile.

   Mal and Uma went back to the doorway once we heard Evie starting to sing. I cut a couple of pieces of cake for myself and Celia. Not long later everyone else joined us in the kitchen for some cake and Uma and Mal started really getting along. Then the room got dark because Audrey was spelling boards to block all light out and block all entrances. "You've caused our friends pain and fear. We've had enough now disappear," Mal chanted. Nothing happened, but Uma's shell was glowing. "You've caused our friends pain and fear. We've had enough now disappear," Uma and Mal chanted together holding hands. We waited a moment then the boards dropped. "You guys did it, together. This is what I've been talking about," Evie said putting a hand on each of their shoulders. "I guess my shell likes you," Uma said making Mal chuckle. Uma then gave Mal back the ember and Celia ran over to the door.