Chapter 16

*Wylda P.O.V.*

    A week passed and we met in the courtyard before we went to pick up the kids. Ben brought Mal out and they stood on the small stage. "Did I mention that I love you," Ben started. Doug started playing and we harmonized. She didn't see anything coming and when he popped the question. She was shock, but quickly she said yes. "Whoo," we all cheered. I looked over and saw Audrey and her grandmother, but it looked like her grandmother was shaming her. "Time to go pick up the kids," Ben announced. We all climbed into Mal's limo and drove to the Isle. We each went to the kid we announced and helped them with their bags. "Do you have everything Hanna," Hans asked. "Yes dad," she said handing me her bag. "Goodbye Hanna," Hans said. "See you later dad," Hanna said hugging him. I put her bag in the back and she climbed in the limo.

    The rest joined us and Hanna started asking me questions. "Do I get to meet your Jack," she asked. "Yeah is he really as handsome as he is on TV," Dizzy asked. "He's on a trip with his dad right now, but as soon as he gets back yes you can meet him. And he is even more handsome than on TV, but I might be biased because he is my love after all," I answered. I looked up and out the back windshield to see Hades running for the open barrier. "Guys," I said. They looked to see what I was worried about and we went out of the limo. "You five stay inside," Evie told the kids. "I am a God! I don't belong here," Hades screamed. He blasted each of the boys including Ben and I saw Mal beginning to transform. "Evie this was in my vision," I said to her. They battled it out and Hades began to use his ember to drain Mal of her powers. "Ventus colligunt usque ad ventilabis mala et retro," I said focusing my energy on Hades. Mal saw what I was doing and began to help blow air to push him back in. Once he was back inside he stormed off angrily and Mal transformed again and Ben and Evie ran to her sides to keep her from falling.

   "Are you ok," Ben asked. "No! I felt him draining all my powers," she said.  "He's back where he belongs now," Evie said. They helped her back into the limo and she turned to me. "Hey Wylda. Thanks for your help back there," she said. "It was no problem," I said. We made it back to Auradon, Dizzy and Hanna made themselves comfortable in Evie's cottage. "First things first you have to tell us everything about your boyfriend Jack," Dizzy and Hanna said. "Don't you want to know about Evie's boyfriend Doug," I asked. "She's next," Hanna said. "First Jack," Dizzy finished. "Ok well. He is handsome, kind, third generation pirate Lord, sweet, and the love of my life," I said. "Woah back up," Hanna said. "His father is a pirate Lord," Dizzy said shocked. "And his grandfather. His father is rumored to be the worst pirate to ever live," I said. "Have you met his dad or grandfather," Hanna asked. "I have met both of them and his grandfather took some time warming up to me. But his dad is one of the best pirates to ever live, people just see his genius as madness," I said. "Woah," they said. "Oh tell them about Will," Evie said from another room. "Who's Will," Dizzy asked. "Oh just the son of a pirate Lord and Pirate king, that is his mother, that chased after me my first couple of years here. He actually almost caused a break-up between me and Jack," I explained. "Ohh," Hanna said. "So Will is like the bad guy here," Dizzy said. "I wouldn't say he's a bad guy, but he is used to getting whatever he wants, whenever he wants it," I said. "Oh I get it," Dizzy said. "Evie! Your turn. Tell us about Doug," Hanna said.

   Evie told them about Doug and while she was talking he came walking in the room. "Hey Eves," he said hugging her. "Hey Doug. We were just talking about you," Evie said. "All good things I hope," he said. "Always," I said. "Wylda," he said greeting me. "Doug, I do believe that you haven't met the girls yet," I said. "No I have not," he said facing them. "This is Hanna and Dizzy," Evie introduced. "A pleasure to meet you both," Doug said. We hung out some more until it got dark. Hanna shared a room with me and Dizzy shared with Evie.  We went to bed and when we got up the following morning  to get ready for Jane's birthday party the coming days. "I'll go pick up the presents if you'll bake the cake for tomorrow," Evie said to me. "Will do. Oh here's what I was wanting to get her," I said handing her a slip of paper. "Ohh. This is nice," she said looking at it. She left with the slip and I got to work on the cake. The girls were still sleeping so I used a little magic to help with the mixing. While the powders and batter were mixing I got out the pan and put non-stick spray in it. When I turned around the girls were standing in the doorway staring in aww. I lost focus for a moment and  the bowls stopped mixing. "Morning girls," I said. "We're you doing that all by yourself," Hanna asked. "Yeah. It helps when you got a lot of steps to do," I said. "That is so cool," Dizzy said. I finished the cake and took it out of the pan and iced it like Evie asked me to. I put it in the box and closed it up just as Evie got back.