Chapter 20

*Wylda P.O.V.*

   We stayed at the museum and when the sun began to rise, Audrey's spell was broken. "Mom," Jane said standing to hug Fairy Godmother. "It's ok Fairy Godmother. The spell is broken and Auradon is safe," I said dropping my shield spell. "What's wrong dear you look exhausted," Fairy Godmother said to me. "I'll be fine. I just need to rest from holding a shield spell for a few hours," I said waving it off. We returned to Auradon Prep to find ourselves in Audrey's dorm room. "She doesn't have much time left," I said touching her had and feeling her life slipping away. "There's only one person in the world who would be able to help us, and that's Hades," Mal said after a moment. "Hades," Ben questioned. "He won't help us," I said. "Yeah I wouldn't risk it," Ben said. "Actually he might do it for me. He's.. my father," Mal said with a sigh. "Wait a minute are we talking about the same Hades that used the ember to drain your powers," I said in shock. "The one and only," Evie said. "He likes to put on shows and sometimes he forgets how powerful he is with the ember," Mal said.

  "Wylda, Jack. Send the guards to get Hades immediately. Tell them that is my order and you two go with to direct them where to find him," Ben said after the shock was over. "On it, Ben," Jack said. "Oh and one more thing. Congratulations," Ben said. I looked at Jack and he just shrugged his shoulders. "I can't keep things from my best friend," he said. We went and found Ben's royal guard and told them Ben's orders. We rode with the guard to the Isle and when we crossed the border I began to direct them to his lair. "Call him out," the guard said to me. "Hades! It's Wylda! Mal needs your help back in Auradon," I yelled into to cavern. I walked into the cavern with Jack right behind me and met Hades halfway into the cavern. "What is so important that Mal needs me in Auradon for," he asked. "We know that you are her father and I know you care about her. She needs your help to save someone's life," I said seriously. "Alright I'll help," he said. "There's one more thing. You'll have to wear restraints until we reach Auradon," I said.

  We brought Hades out and the guards cuffed him and we climbed back into the armored vehicle. The ride to Auradon was quiet and when we arrived we made our way to Audrey's room. Hades and Ben's father started growling at eachother. "Dad. I need you to save Audrey," Mal said. She gave him his ember and his hair lit up. He held up his hands, "I'm gonna need to use my hands," he said. Ben gave the okay and the guards uncuffed him. He then began to wave his arms in a swaying motion and soon Audrey rose, awake and alive. "I'm so sorry," Audrey said to all of us. "I don't know what came over me," she said again. "You were under the spell of the scepter," I explained. The guards re cuffed Hades and began to lead him out and Make ran out after him.

    "Who else did you tell," I asked turning to Jack. "Well I told Ben. And Jane, and Carlos, and Jay, and Harry, and a few others," he said. "So basically you told everyone in this room," I said. "Pretty much," Jack said. "Wait what is this information that we are missing out on," Belle asked. "Like Mal and Ben we are also now engaged," I said. "Son why didn't you tell us," Adam said. "Well it has been crazy the past couple of days," Jack said. "Well congratulations," Belle said. "Harry? You were okay with it," I asked. "Yeah. I know you love him and he loves you. I'm happy if my little sister is happy," he said walking out the room after Uma and Celia. "Well then looks like I will have a second wedding dress to design," Evie said smiling at me. "Would you like me to throw you an engagement party," Belle asked. "You don't have to we actually are going to travel on Jack's ship for a few months before we come back to have our wedding," I said. "I'll have some designs ready when you come back," Evie said.

   We then left Ben and Mal to sort things out with Audrey. "Oh I made you a dress for Mal and Ben's engagement party," Evie said as we all reached her cottage. "I can't wait to see it," I said. We walked in to find Dizzy, Hanna, and the twins chowing down on Jane's birthday cake. "Well at least I know the cake was good," I said catching their attention. "You're back," Hanna said running and hugging me. Jack had to catch me, since I was still a little weak from holding the spell, because Hanna's momentum almost knocked me over. "Who's that," Squirmy asked. "This is Jackson Arthur Sparrow, new Captain of the Black Pearl," I introduced him to the kids. "Wait. The Jack?! Your Jack?!," Dizzy exclaimed. "The one and only," Jack said bowing.

   "They've got other news for you too," Evie said walking by. Dizzy and Hanna looked at us expectantly. "I am his first mate and soon to be wife," I said. "What! That's great news," Hanna said. "Yeah! Congratulations," Dizzy said. "Thank you. I'm going to miss you both," I said. "Wait. What," Dizzy asked confused. "Since I am Jack's first mate, we have to sail the sea and find a crew. But don't worry I come back and visit often to see how you are doing," I said hugging the girls. "You'll have your wedding here in Auradon right," Squirmy asked. "of course we will we've talked about having our wedding where we had our first date, but only with a few close friends," Jack said. "Which reminds me. I need to find a certain girl. If you all will excuse me," I said starting to walk away. "Oh and Jack don't let those girls wear you out," I said referring to Dizzy and Hanna.