Chapter 14

*Wylda P.O.V.*

   A few days later school began for the year. We got our schedules, Jack and I had most of our classes together. After school each day we studied together on the grounds. I was on my way to meet Jack on the grounds when I was stopped by Will. "Hi Will. What can I do for you," I asked. "Go on a date with me," he said. "I'm sorry. You are aware that I am with Jack, right," I said. "Just one date. Let me change your mind about being with him," he said. "No Will. I'm not going to cheat on him with you," I said. He wasn't happy with that answer so he grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed him away and slapped him. "Will you don't get everything you want in life and you just crossed the line," I said. He was still in shock from the slap. "After what you just pulled, we are no longer friends. Just stay away from me until you get over yourself," I said before walking away.

   "Hey," I said walking up to Jack. "Were you just with Will," he asked. "Yeah, how much did you see," I asked. "Enough to see you kiss him," Jack said. "Jack I swear it's not what it looked like," I said. "It sure looked like something," he said storming off. "Jack wait," I called. "I waited for you and when you chose me I had never been happier. And then I see you kiss someone else while we are still together," he said. "Jack please let me explain," I said. "I hope you two are happy together," he said. I then found myself singing.

   When I finally stopped singing I ran to Mal and Evie's room trying my best to hold back my tears. "Wylda hey. What's up," Mal asked. She took one look at my face and instantly her smile dropped. "I could really use some girl comfort right now," I said. "Yeah of course. Come on in," Mal said. I walked in and went over to Mal's bed and sat down. Evie sat on my Left and Mal on the right. I told them everything that happened through my tears. "So wait a minute. He didn't even let you explain," Mal said. "Yeah," I said. Mal stood up and made her way to the door. "Mal please don't do anything rash," I begged. She walked out and when she came back a couple hours later she had Jack by the ear. "Jack," I said surprised while wiping away my tears. "We will leave you two alone," Evie said. Jack turned to me and saw my puffy eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't give you a chance to explain," he said. "I love you Jack. Why in the world would you think I would cheat on you," I said. "It's just I didn't think I'm enough for you. I mean my parents aren't even together anymore. At least his parents are together," he said. "Jack I don't care about parents marital status. My parents aren't together either. Jackson Arthur Sparrow, I love you and nothing will change that," I said taking his hands. "I love you too, Wylda Cerise Sanderson," he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

   We continued through the school year and when it was coming to a close Ben gave Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and I all a list of kids from the Isle to choose from to come to Auradon. After the year came to a close Jack was asked to join his father on his ship for a few weeks and Ben sent the five of us to the Isle to announce that we would be choosing five children to come to Auradon.

*Hope you enjoyed my second installment of The Descendents*