Chapter 21

*Wylda P.O.V.*

    The following day we all gathered for Mal and Ben's engagement party. The party was going smoothly and then it was time for them to make a speech. "I can't.. I can't be Queen of Auradon," Mal said. "What," I whispered. "We made a decision to close the barrier forever. And it was my idea, but it's wrong," Mal said after a moment. "I've learned that you can't live in fear, because it doesn't actually protect you from anything," Mal said. "You never know where the bad is going to come from. And you never know where the heroes will come from either. Without Uma and her pirates Auradon would be gone. And without Hades,..my father, Audrey would be gone," Mal said. "And it's showed me that you can be good or bad no matter what side of the barrier we are from," Mal finished. "I choose to be a king that moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down," Ben said after a moment.

   Mal then waved me, Jay, Carlos, and Evie up to join her. And Fairy Godmother gave her the wand. Mal took the barrier down then handed the wand back. Then we began to sing and meet Uma and the others on the middle of the bridge. After we finish singing and dancing Precious flew to me with Jack not far behind. "So since the barrier is down and you've met my dad, I think it's time I met your parents," he said. "Brace yourself, because you'll also meet my two aunts," I said grabbing his hand and rushing towards the crowd. Precious took off from my shoulder and began to look for the familiar faces. I saw her circling so I went to that spot. "Mom, Aunt Mary, Aunt Sarah," I yelled getting their attention. "Wyldaline," they yelled back and squeezing me in the middle of a group hug. "There is someone I want you to meet," I said. I grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him to my side. "This is Jackson Sparrow, new Captain of the Black Pearl and my fiancé," I introduced. "Oh I remember you. You were the boy standing with our Wyldaline at King Ben's coronation," Aunt Mary said. "Pleasure to meet you all," he said. We stayed an chatted some more with them until I saw Precious circling again.

   "Come on there is one more person for you to meet," I said grabbing his hand. We said goodbye and went to where Precious was circling. "Dad," I yelled getting his attention. "Wylda my little girl," he said hugging me. "What were you looking at," I asked. "That pesky Tic Toc Croc," he said. "You don't have to worry about him. His head is on the wall in the museum," Jack said assuring him. "And you are," dad said to Jack. "Dad this is my fiancé Jackson Sparrow, Captain of the Black Pearl," I introduced. "And I'm guessing you are going to be a part of his crew," dad asked. "He asked me to be his first mate and I accepted," I said. "That's great news my dear," Dad said. "We chatted some more and then decided to head back into Auradon. "There you are," I said when I saw Emma. "I heard you were looking for me," she said then gave me a hug. "Yes I have something very important to ask you," I said walking with her. "Okay," she said. "Will you be my maid of honor," I asked. "Wait, who's the groom," she asked. "Who else, Jack," I said. "I'd love to be your maid of honor," She said then hugged me.

1 Year later
  Mal and Ben are married
  Evie and Doug are engaged
  Jack and Wylda have returned with a full crew
Carlos and Jane are married
Jay and Gil are on their latest adventure

    Jack and I docked the Pearl and made our way to Evie's place, with Precious on Jack's shoulder. Doug saw me walk in, but I put a finger to my lips to signal him to be quiet. I creeped up and looked over Evie's shoulder to see what she was working on. "I could use a little silver," I said startling her. "Wylda! You're back," she shrieked. "I've missed you so much," I said hugging her. "Doug can you go get Hanna and Dizzy," Evie asked. "Sure," he said giving her a quick kiss. "Jack go see Ben. He wanted to see you when you guys got back," Evie said sending him off. "Now that the groom is gone where are those dress designs," I asked. She pulled out a thick folder and laid it on her desk. "All those are mine," I asked. "Oh no honey. This is a folder of Mal's designs, your designs, and my designs," Evie said opening it. "Wow Evie there's so much here," I said looking at the designs. "This is your section," she said flipping to the middle. "Wow there's so many to choose from," I said. "Do you need some help," Hanna said causing me to turn. "Hanna! Dizzy! I missed you girls," I said holding out my arms. They ran and gave me a hug and we all sat down on the floor and spread the designs out. It felt like we were sorting through them for hours until we had them narrowed down to three.