Chapter 22

"Get to work scallywags. We need to be in Auradon in one week," Jack said. "This ship isn't going to work itself," Wylda yelled. The crew began to get to work and soon the Black Pearl was on it's way to Auradon. "I can't wait to get to Auradon and share the news with the others," Wylda said. "They are going to be so happy for us," Jack said. "Now let's see that compass," Wylda said. "Here you go my dear," Jack said handing Wylda his father's compass. She held the compass and turned the wheel until the arrow was pointing to the top. "Yo ho," she said. "Yo ho," a child's voice said. "Aslan what are you doing up from your nap," Wylda scolded. "I'm sorry Mama I couldn't sleep with all the excitement. I just can't wait to see Uncle Harry and the others," Aslan said. "Son you best go back to bed or you won't be in a good mood later," Jack said. "Blade couldn't sleep either though," Aslan said. "Where is he then," Wylda asked. "Right here Mama," Blade said. "I guess it couldn't hurt for them to miss one nap," Jack said picking up Blade. "Now Blade, did you wake up your little brother," Jack said as Wylda picked up Aslan. "No Papa, neither of us could sleep so we came out to see how close we are to Auradon.

   They sailed with Blade steering with the help of Jack. "At this rate we should reach Auradon by the end of the week," Wylda said. "What are you looking forward to the most Mama," Aslan asked. "To see your our old friends, of course," Wylda said. "What else Mama," Blade asked. "And to see your Uncle Harry, everyone is going to love you two," Wylda said giving both of her boys a kiss. "And they will love the soon to be new addition as well," Jack said placing his free hand on Wylda's small baby bump.

One week later

   "Looks like Auradon docks is full," Jack said looking through his Telescope. "What about the Isle? It is part of Auradon now so it's safe for the kids now," Wylda said. Jack steered the ship towards the Isle docks. "Man the Isle looks so different now," Wylda said. "Well looks like there is one spot left," Jack said pulling into port. We help the crew dock the ship then Jack went and got the boys up from their nap and Wylda changed into something that would hide her bump. "Wylda, my dear, you ready to go see everyone," Jack asked through the door. "Coming," she said turning from the mirror. She walked out to meet her Family and picked up little Aslan. "Let's go see our friends," Wylda said. They walked off the ship and made their way through the Isle with Precious flying overhead.

   "Wyldaline is that you," Winifred Sanderson called. "Mom! Hey," Wylda said handing Aslan to Jack. "Aunt Mary! Aunt Sarah! It's great to see you," Wylda said hugging her mom and aunts. "Jack so good to see you," Winifred Sanderson said. "Mom, Aunt  Sarah, Aunt Mary. There is two people I would like for you to meet. Come her boys," Wylda said calling Blade and Aslan over. "These are our sons, Blade our strong 4 year old and Aslan our curious 2 year old," Wylda introduced. "I-I have two grandsons," Winifred said. "Yes mom and another child is on the way," Wylda said. "You mean you're," Sarah said. "Yes. I'm pregnant with child number 3," Wylda said. They chatted for a bit longer before they continued their walk to Auradon. Once they reached Auradon they were greeted by gasps of disbelief and shock.

   "Who shall we visit first my love," Jack asked. "Hmm, let's go visit Ben first. I'm sure he'll welcome his best friend for a visit," Wylda said. "Ben and Mal it is," Jack said. They made their way to the castle and waited for Ben and Mal to come down to the main corridor. "Do you know what this is about," Mal said from around the corner. "No clue. All the guards said is that there is a surprise waiting for us," Ben said. They turned the corner and found us waiting. "Jack! Wylda! What are you doing back so soon. We weren't expecting you for another year," Ben said. "We decided to come early fro a visit," Jack said. "And we wanted to meet our goddaughter," Wylda said. "Oh. She's at school right now but you're welcome to stay with us for as long as you like," Mal said. "We also wanted to introduce you to you godsons," Jack said. "Our godsons," Mal asked confused. They stepped to the side to reveal Aslan and Blade who were hiding behind us. "Hi boys," Mal said. "Blade, Aslan, these are your God parents, King Ben and Queen Mal of Auradon," Wylda said. "Blade? Aslan? Interesting names," Ben said. "We named them after our Grandfathers," Wylda said.

    We chatted in Ben's office for a while. "So when will there be another prince or princess of Auradon," Wylda asked. "Well actually we found out a couple months ago that we are going to have another child," Mal said.  "That's great news! Congratulations," Jack and Wylda said. "So what about you. Are you done or will we have more godchildren," Ben asked sitting on his desk. "Well actually we are expecting number three," Wylda said holding Jack's hand. "Congratulations," Mal and Ben said. "Mom! Dad! Where are you," a voice called. "In here dear," Mal called. A small girl with blue eyes and purple hair walked through the doorway. "Hey Mom. Hey Dad," she said. "Hey sweet pea. How was school," Ben said sitting her on his lap. "Malinda these are your godparents. Jack and Wylda. And those are your godbrothers, Blade and Aslan," Mal said. "Hello Malinda, nice to meet you. The last time we saw you was when you were just a newborn," Wylda said. "Yes. You've really grown into your purple hair," Jack said. "Thank you Mr. Jack," Malinda said. "Why don't you go play with Blade and Aslan," Mal said.

Months later

   Everyone was in the castle courtyard having a party for Malinda's birthday. "This is an amazing party," Wylda said to Mal. "Blade is really having a lot of fun," Jack said. "Excuse me a moment," Wylda said walking off. She made her way to a table and took a seat. "You okay babe," Jack said sitting across from her. "Yeah I'll be fine," she said. "Is it the baby? It is close to time," Jack said. "I know, but I don't think it's time yet," Wylda said. They sat there for a moment and Evie and Doug joined them. "Wylda you have to try this dip," Evie said. Wylda stood up to try Evie's dip and as soon as her legs reached full extension there was a splash. Everyone looked down and stood in shock. "Did her," Doug began. "Water just break,"Evie finished. "Yes," Jack and Wylda said together. "Ok. Doug drive them to the hospital. I'll go inform the others then meet you there," Evie said.

Hours later

  Everyone was waiting in the waiting room, Blade and Aslan sitting on Ben's lap. Then the doctor came out to the waiting room. "Who here is for Wylda Sparrow," he asked. Everyone in the room stood up. "She had a heathy and smooth delivery and is able to have guests now," he said. Everyone then made their way to her room Ben holding Blade and Aslan's hands and Mal holding Malinda's. "Blade. Aslan. Come meet your little sister," Wylda said as Jack helped them up on the bed. "What's her name," Evie asked. "Cora Josephine," Jack and Wylda said together. "Beautiful name, for a beautiful baby," Mal said. "Mama," Blade said. "Yes baby," Wylda said. "Can we call her CJ for short," Blade asked. "Of course sweetie. "Alright how am I supposed to see my niece if everyone is in the way," Harry said from the back. Everyone laughed and made a path for Harry to reach the family of five.

More months later

   Wylda, Jack, the children, and Precious all made their way to the Isle  back to their ship. They waved goodbye to all of their friends and set sail to see the world as a family.

THE END