Chapter 11

*Wylda P.O.V.*

We boarded the yacht and got out photos taken and asked questions for live feed. "Tell us what everyone has been wondering," one reporter asked. "And what would that be," I asked. "Has the pirate prince Jackson Sparrow stole your heart," they asked. "He has had my heart from day one," I said turning toward him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Awww," they all fawned. We made it to the area of the ship where the party was at and I danced with Mal, Evie, Jane, and Emma. "I think the boys want their turn to dance with you guys," Mal said. We walked up to each of our dates, grabbed their hands and pulled them on the dance floor. "Let's see what you got," Jack said. "Try me," I said.

(Dance of Wylda and Jack^^)

We danced and had fun together until the song ended and the Trumpets announced Ben's arrival. "I've got a bad feeling," I whispered leaning closer to Evie. Before anything else happened I got a massive headache and saw more flashes in my head. "Ahhh," I groaned out. Jack grabbed my waist to keep me from falling, and just as quickly as they came they disappeared. "Hey you okay, babe," Jack asked. "Yeah, but I don't think we will for much longer," I said. "Evie, they are coming while I'm awake now," I said. "What did you see this time," she asked. "Uma as her mom in the water and I think Mal was a dragon," I said. "What are you talking about," Jack asked. "I'll explain later," I said.

"Presenting future Queen, Mal," Lumiere said. Mal made her way down the stairs to us and was holding on to Evie. I got a bad feeling in my gut and my palms got sweaty. "King Benjamin," Lumiere announced. He walked down the steps and Mal met him halfway and they bowed to eachother. "Mal, I wish I had time to explain," he said turning around. Then Uma walked around the corner and down the stairs. "This isn't right, but at the same time I saw it coming," I said out loud. "What do you mean, you saw it coming," Jay asked. "I've been having visions of the future, but only in flashes. They started while I was sleeping and now they are happening when I am awake. This was in the flashes a few minutes ago," I explained quickly. "Ben. Did you go back for her," Mal asked. "He didn't have to. I dove through the barrier before it closes and I'm an excellent swimmer, so," Uma said. "See Mal we weren't meant for eachother. That's why you never told me you loved me," Ben said. "He's under a love spell cast by Uma," I whispered to myself. "Not too thrilled I risked my life for you," Carlos said.

"Evie, he's under a love spell. That's why she spelled me to be mute," I said standing behind her. We all started to make our way out of there when Jane ran past us to Lumiere. "Lumiere unveil it now. They need to see," Jane said. "Now to unveil Ben's masterpiece for his Lady," he said getting to Mal. Once everyone had seen it and Ben was frozen in place, Uma lost it. "Cover that back up," she yelled angrily. "I will not," Lumiere said. "Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben," Uma said after a nervous chuckle. "I have an announcement. Uma will be joining me on the court as my Lady," Ben said. "Ben," his father began. "Not now dad," Ben yelled angrily. "So as my gift to her I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all," Ben finished more calmly. "Ben stop this, she's spelled you. And she spelled me too in attempt to keep me quiet," I yelled. Everyone gasped, but Ben chose not to believe it. "Her spell is too strong for us to reason with him. There is only one solution," Evie said. "True love's kiss," Evie and I said together. Uma started to go stir crazy and yelled at Fairy Godmother. "I do not take orders from you," Fairy Godmother said. "Uma you may be wicked and a powerful witch, but you will not talk to Fairy Godmother like that. You have gone too far this time," I said feeling my powers trying to emerge. "That thing with your eyes it's new isn't it," she said. "I've gone through a lot of changes since I was you mistreated crew member," I said now feeling my eye glaze over with silver. I felt strong arms grab me from behind and knew it was Jack, and I instantly began to calm down. "This is Mal's battle," he whispered in my ear.

"Ben I never told you that I loved you because I thought I wasn't good enough. And I thought it was only a matter of time before you realized it yourself, but Ben that's me. I'm part Isle and part Auradon. And Ben you've always known who we were and who we can be. Ben I know what love feels like now. Ben of course I love you. Ben I've always loved you," Mal said ending with a kiss. "Stop stop stop," Mal yelled. Everyone on the ship stopped what they were doing. "Uma I know you. You are so much more than a Villian, I know because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want," Mal said. Uma seemed to be thinking about what she said then she jumped for the water. Uma went under and began to transform into the monster her mother was. "True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name," she said. Mal's eyes began to glow bright green and she was breathing heavily as a purple fog began to swirl around her. When the fog cleared, a dragon was in her place. Mal and Uma battled it out for a while just like in my vision until Ben jumped in the water to stop them.