Chapter 15

*Wylda P.O.V.*

    I walked with Jack to the docks to see him off. "Wylda my dear. Lovely to see you," Captain Jack said kissing my hand. "Likewise Jack," I said. "are you joining us on our short journey," he asked. "I would love to but I have some things to take care of here. I'm going to the Isle Tomorrow with the others to announce the next group of children to come to Auradon," I said. "Oh how wonderful. Jack we best be on our way then," he said. "Stay safe my love," I said. "Always," he said. I watched as the Black Pearl sailed into the distance and when I could no longer see the ship I walked back up to the castle. Ben asked for myself, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Doug to meet him in his office at one o'clock. "Wylda hey. You're early," he said looking at his watch. "Yeah I just saw Jack off on his trip with his dad," I said. "Oh. Well you're welcome to hang out for the next half hour," he said.

    I sat down on his office couch and then I got hit with a vision. "Ahh," I cried out. "Wylda what is it," Ben said rushing to me. I saw flashes of us going back to the Isle and everyone in Auradon was asleep. Then I saw Uma helping and a shadow of a female with Maleficent's staff. "Hey you ok," Ben asked once the pained cries stopped. "I had another vision. Uma was there, but she was helping us," I said. Before I could say anything else the others walked through the door. "Thank you so much for coming," Ben said. He then pulled out a small box and opened it. "Oh my gosh Ben. It's beautiful," Evie said looking at the ring. "I want to propose to her before we go pick up the new group of kids," Ben said. "And you want us to help," Evie finished. "Yes. Know I have something in mind but I will need Doug to play his guitar and the rest of you to harmonize. I want to sing some of the song that I sang when I confessed to her the very first time," Ben explained. We all agreed to help then met up with Mal outside to announce the chosen children.

    We rode over to the Isle and gathered everyone to the main courtyard. Then announced who would be joining us in Auradon. "First I would like to begin with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella. My sweet sweet friend, My Dizzy," Evie said. Dizzy then joined Evie, Mal, and I up on the balcony. "Next is son of Smee. Come on up Squeaky," Carlos said. "Next is daughter of Hans Westergaard. Hanna come on up," I called down. "And no way we're splitting up the twins. Get over here Squirmy," Jay said. "And last, but certainly not least. We all picked this girl because we all agreed she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia," Mal said. The boys joined us up top and all the other kids were still cheering. "We'll be back for you guys next week so pack your stuff," Carlos said. "Your own stuff," Jay added. "Where are we going," we shouted. "We're going to Auradon," they shouted. We said our goodbyes then went back to Auradon.

   "Hey you never said where Jack was going," Evie said on the walk to her place. "Oh I don't even know where his dad was taking him," I said."Does Jack know where his dad is taking him," Evie asked. "If he does, he didn't tell me. But I'm not really worried. I know he'll come back," I said. We walked in her house and she turned to me. "Hey since we graduated do you want to move in with me," Evie asked. "Are you serious? That would be awesome, it would be like an endless sleepover," I said. "I know right," she said walking to her work gazebo. She sat down and began to work on a new dress. "Who's this dress for," I asked looking at her design. "Oh I'm working on something for me when we pick up the kids next week," she said.

   "Hey Evie. I had another vision earlier," I said. She stopped what she was doing and turned around to face me. "What happened in this vision," she asked. "I saw Hades and Mal, they fought but that wasn't the weird part. Uma was in Auradon with us and she was helping us fight someone. And the someone we we fighting was wearing the Queen's crown of Auradon and was wielding Maleficent's scepter," I said. "How long ago did you have this vision," she asked. "When I was sitting in Ben's office before you guys came in," I said. We discussed what this could mean but we couldn't figure out who would steal the crown and scepter. "Could you tell at all who it might be," she asked. "No all I could see was a shadow, but I do know that it was a girl because I saw the long curled hair," I said. Eventually we stopped thinking about it and went to bed for the day, but the shadow from my vision troubled me so I was unable to sleep.