Well This Was Unexpected (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x witch!reader

Warnings: Swearing, sexual references, presmut, magic, fluffity fluff fluff fluff

Note: I couldn't help myself. Hope you enjoy this Fantastic Beasts and Peaky Blinders crossover (FBAWTFT takes place in 1920- so that's literally perfect :o) Also this is my first attempt at any form of smut, so please be nice 😅

ALSO TOMMY IS KIND OF OOC IN THIS, I DUNNO I JUST WROTE WHAT CAME TO MIND

"Mr. Shelby, if you'd just listen to my proposition!" This was annoying. The fifth man to offer his daughter's hand in marriage to the gang leader. What was it going to take for them to understand that he didn't want to marry their spawns? Would it take him snapping and yelling at them in front of everyone?

"Sir. I've told you and many others, I do not wish to marry a girl I have yet to meet or even see. I don't wish to marry anyone, for I have someone I'm seeing already. Please leave before I have someone escort you out." The man refused to leave. He was more persistent than the other men if Tommy was being honest. "Would you please just..."

A young woman knocked on the office door, peaking her head in a bit. She smiled sweetly at Tommy and went back to siting outside his office.

"Would you please just go?"

The man scoffed, stuttering over his words causing Tommy to roll his eyes. He grabbed his briefcase and stomped over to the door, making a rude face at the girl. She brushed it off and walked in, taking off her heels and sitting on Tommy's lap. The girl brushed some of his hair out of his face, smiling once again.

"Y/n, my love?"

"Yes Tommy?"

Tommy tilted his head. He rubbed Y/n's thigh, smiling softly and nuzzling his face into her neck. "I love you, did you know that?"

She giggled. The sweet sound filling the quiet room. Y/n lifted her lover's head and leaned down, pressing her lips to Tommy's. Their lips fit together perfectly, moving in a dance that they had mastered. Almost like their first.

Y/n had met Tommy two years ago, when he came back from war. She didn't quite join his organization, but she did invite him to her bed. Tommy eventually let his guard down around her, asking her if she wanted to be his. The two were inseparable. However, all of these men trying to offer up their daughter's hands to Tommy was making him frustrated and stressed.

Cue his wonderful Y/n, always making sure that after a long day of work, he was well rested. He didn't know what she did for a living because he wasn't allowed to know according to her. She told him that if he knew, he would be in a lot of danger. Tommy always chuckled and reminded her that he was the leader of a gang, always in danger. But he could never forget the look on her face when she told him it would be a different kind of danger.

What could be more dangerous than running and/or being involved in the Peaky Blinders? Well the secret Y/n was keeping from Tommy was the world she was born into. Witches and Wizards, goblins and trolls, dragons and mermaids, you name it. She worked with her best friend, Newt Scamander. Newt had already had his life threatened thanks to the work he did; Queenie, Tina and Jacob being hunted down just for being involved with him, so who's to say Tommy wouldn't be the same.

Plus, he's a muggle. The wizarding world banned human-muggle relations, so that would add to the danger. Could she tell him? Would he hate her? Would he run? Would he think she'd gone bonkers?

It didn't matter right now. All that mattered was her lips on his. She moved and grinded herself down onto his forming budge, moaning into his mouth. Tommy grabbed her hips, grinding her down rougher in response. Not even bothering to try and unbutton it, he ripped off Y/n's dress and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them with one hand and holding Y/n's left hip with the other.