Valentines Day Special

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x reader

Warnings: Fluff, kind of suggestiveness?, me not proofreading

Note: I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BIT, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON DRAFTS AND ALSO TRYING TO DRAW AGAIN! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS, I MAY OR MAY NOT DO IT WITH A FEW OTHER CHARACTERS

- - -

Y/n groaned as she was shook awake. Her eyes fluttered shut every time she attempted to open them. She couldn't help it, the sleep was just... calling to her. When she finally able to open them for a minute at a time, she noticed a rather messy haired Tommy and a very bored Charlie.

"Well hello cuties. What's this surprise about?"

Charlie attempted to climb onto the bed with her, failing and sliding right back to the ground, before Tommy chuckled softly and picked up his son and sat on his shared bed. "Mummy, dad and I made you something!"

"Now now Charles, we can't spoil the surprise." Tommy smiled and brushed some of Y/n's hair behind her ear. "Come to the kitchen love, okay?"

She nodded and smiled at her two boys. What did she ever do to deserve them? Honestly, she didn't know. However, she did know that Charlie would get bored easily if she didn't hurry and get out of bed. So, after Tommy and Charles walked back to the kitchen, she jumped out of bed and slipped on one of Tommy's button up shirts and a semi long skirt.

As she walked to the kitchen, she wondered what the surprise could be. What day was it? It wasn't her birthday, it was obviously not Christmas, and it wasn't anyone else's birthday. What could it be?

"Hello my love, you ready to see your surprise?" She smiled at her husband and nodded.

Tommy opened the door to the kitchen to reveal three plates at the table, each with a special treat and drink next to them. A drawing was in front of her plate, and it read with the cutest messy handwriting, 'Happy Valentines Day Mommy.' Her heart was racing with joy and a smile formed on her face.

"Oh you guys!!" She tackled Tommy with a hug, one that actually caught him off guard for the first time in a while. He finally caught himself and chuckled before kissing her and smiling. When they pulled away, he stopped and made eye contact, admiring the eyes from the face of the woman he loved ever so much.

Next came Charlie, who was waiting next to them to get his hug. He reached up with grabby hands and a giddy smile as she picked him up and hugged him tightly. That wasn't even the whole surprise yet and she was already loving it.

"Mummy, we made you breakfast!" Charlie was the first to race over to the table, Y/n and Tommy following after. She inspected the food, and when she realized what it was, she smiled yet again and gave her two favorite boys a kiss. It really made her smile when She pressed a kiss to Tommy's lips and Charlie squealed from his seat, "Blech, mummy!!", causing her and Tommy to separate in laughter.

After breakfast was finished and the dishes were put away, Tommy took Y/n to his office and asked her to sit on his desk. They chatted for a bit, stopping at some point for Tommy to look into her eyes again and slowly drag his eyes down to her lips. He leaned in and kissed her softly. It was slow and passionate before her hands lifted up to his hair, the kiss becoming a bit rough and needy. They stopped after it got more heated, knowing there were things to do still.

One of which, was Tommy's second surprise for her. "So, Y/n. I'd like you to stand...in the middle of the room please." She giggled and did as he asked. Tommy turned on the phonograph, allowing her favorite song to play. The soft melody was good to dance to, at least his favorite way of dancing.

He walked over to Y/n and put his hand on her waist, the other grabbing one of her hands. Her other hand rested on his shoulder. They started to sway lightly, transitioning into a spin around the room. Tommy swore Y/n's smile was brighter than the sun itself, as did Y/n for Tommy. He pressed his lips to hers again, pulling away when the song ended.

This time, the beat was bit more rushed, but still soft. Y/n winked at him before walking to the back of the room and running into his arms. He caught her and spun her around, the giggles coming from her mouth blessing his ears. They twirled around a bit longer. In all honesty, the extra twirling was just enjoying each other's presence.

Tommy set Y/n down after the final song ended. Both of them were smiling and had red dusted across their faces. "Last I remember, we were teenagers when we blushed this much." Thomas chuckled at Y/n's comment and nodded, pulling her into his arms and resting his head on hers.

"Well, let's be teenagers again. Just for today...or whenever you want to."

"Thomas Shelby- does that mean you're gonna sneak me out and take me to your special place?" Y/n raised an eyebrow to finish her mischievous look.

He returned the look but somehow made it ten times better, "That depends. Would you like to visit my special place, Y/n Shelby?"

"You know I would, Thomas Shelby."

They both stopped for a second, making eye contact and breaking into laughter. She was right, they last time they'd had this much fun was before he left for war. Although, she loved him no matter what, boy did she miss that version of him. So, she took him up on his offer.

Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him once more. He looked down at her and chuckled. "Happy Valentine's day, Mrs. Shelby."

"Happy Valentine's day, handsome."