A 200+ Follower Special!!

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x reader

Warnings: Fluff, alcohol, cigarettes, and implied smut

Note: THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!! I wanted to do this earlier but had no idea what character or characters to do. So, I settled on Tommy as well as one other one that you guys may request or that I'll just pick on my own. Again, thank you all so so much!

Note 2: AAAAAAA THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LIKE LAST MONTH OR THE MONTH BEFORE BUT I WAS BUSY SO HERE IT IS AND AFTER I POST THIS IMMA WORK ON A 300+ FOLLOWER SPECIAL HOWEVER I NEED CHARACTER IDEAS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST THEM! Also I'm sorry it's a short story lmao

It was know now. Known by everyone and their mothers. Y/n L/n was becoming a Shelby. She loved Thomas with all of her heart and he to her, they worked together and she never left his side. Many people feared her, many people hated her, many people adored her, and many people wanted to be her. But none of that mattered. For as long as Tommy lived, he swore, no harm would come to Y/n.

So, as he sat in the Garrison drinking their beverages, Tommy held a genuine smile. Y/n conversed with the guests while Tommy and his brothers watched her. Tommy gushed to his brothers about how much the marriage meant to him, about how excited he was to marry the love of his life.

If you'd never met Tommy, you'd guess this was normal, but if you knew Tommy or at least heard of him, you'd think something was wrong. His heart beamed with joy and his smile shined brighter than any star. Y/n was the same. She couldn't stop smiling, her cheeks hurt from how much she was smiling but it didn't matter to her. Her stomach was full of dinosaurs, stomping around in a happy way.

After a little bit, she walked back over to Tommy and took a seat in his lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her smile held as strong as it was when he proposed. One of his hands held his glass, the other snaking around and gripping her waist. He chuckled at something John said, but didn't quite register to his brain. He was too busy taking in Y/n and all of her beauty.

"Tom? Did you hear what John said?" Arthur raised an eyebrow. He noticed how Tommy laughed but was keeping his attention on Y/n. There was no problem with that, but it was a little humorous.

"Hmm? Oh uh...no actually. My apologies." Tommy chuckled and looked down at his glass.

"Look at that Pol, Tommy's got himself hooked, ain't that right Arthur?"

The table erupted into laughter as Tommy turned red. Y/n giggled and kissed his cheek, she started to rub his back in a soothing motion. "They're just teasing, love." Thomas turned his gaze from his drink to his fiancé. She was as beautiful as ever, just like every day. The hand the rested on her waist dropped to her thigh and gave it a squeeze, causing her to squeal and hide her face in his neck.

"Well brothers, poke fun all you'd like. This is the one day I'll allow it."

"Tom? You look a bit red there- in your facial area." Arthur leaned in and squinted his eyes. "Good god! That's blush, innit?! Is the Thomas Shelby blushing?"

"Arthur! Leave your brother alone for god sakes. It's his engagement party, not your fifth birthday." More laughter sounded, this time Tommy joining in and Arthur stepping out.

John downed his drink and smiled at his aunt. "Damn Pol, that was good one!"

Y/n and Tommy started to zone out once more, their attention on each other with red cheeks and love struck eyes. They really were hooked on one another. Thomas finished his drink, and then poured more before grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.

Y/n grabbed it from his hands after he took it out of his mouth a few times. She smoked for a few seconds, then letting him take it back. Tommy cleared his throat and asked Pol to quiet everyone down for an announcement.

"Family, friends, coworkers, and more. I thank you for being here today, as we celebrate my engagement to this lovely lovely woman." He put emphasis on the second lovely. "She is my rock, my safe place, my home, the thief that stole my heart but replaced it with hers." Aws were heard and Tommy paused for them, his smile twitching a bit bigger.

"From the day I met her, I loved her. I just never knew it until I had the courage to say it for the first time. She's been through a lot with me. The ups and downs, the moments where I just didn't know what to do anymore. I'm thankful to have her in my life. My best friend, my lover, the person I can turn to with anything I need. I love you, Y/n L/n. I can't wait to make you a Shelby."

Silence. They were waiting, holding their breathe for Y/n's response. The woman was wide eyed, her eyebrows were raised and her mouth was slightly ajar. She smiled, closed her eyes and got off of Tommy's lap. Her eyes opened and she spoke finally. "I love you too Thomas Shelby. And I cannot wait either, you are the man I wish to spend the rest of my life with. The man I wish to grow old with. My heart is overjoyed knowing that soon we will be husband and wife, partners for life."

Everyone cheered and clapped as Tommy stood up next to her and spun her around, dipping her and pressing a kiss to her lips. The rest of the party was a night to remember. In fact, there was no way Y/n or Tommy would ever forget that night. The bump under Y/n's wedding dress was proof of that.