Siren Seduction (Version One)

Alternate title: Not So Bad After All

Kind of requested?: captivatedbycillianmurphy said: I'm actually a professional mermaid, it would be cool if you wrote a story about Tommy finding me by accident "in tail !" LOL🤣🧜🏻‍♀️ Siren Seduction !

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x reader

Warnings: partial nudity mention, mermaids, swearing

Note: So there are two different "Siren Seduction" stories. I didn't know if you meant that you wanted an actual mermaid or not, so this one is x reader where he finds his human lover in a fake tail but not on accident, and then the next one is where he finds his actual mermaid lover on accident. (I know you said accident but I forgot when I was writing, hope you like it!)

ALSO! I don't know if any of you guys have a preferred tail color, so I just went with one. Feel free to send a request with a specific color or tell me a color before I write the second version!

Y/m/n = Your Mermaid Name

Tommy ran throughout his house. Charlie was on his hip, resting his head upon his father's shoulder. They were on a mission to find Y/n. Earlier that day, Tommy asked why she was so secretive. Y/n told Tommy that she did some stuff he would find strange and that's why she was worried how he'd feel. He tried to reassure her, telling her that nothing she does can be weird, let alone affect his love for her.

She didn't believe him, but she nodded and walked away. And now that Charlie and him were trying to find her, it seemed like she impossible to find.

In all truth, Pol and Ada were the only ones Y/n told of her hobbies. She put on mermaid shows for kids down at the aquarium in the zoo. They cleaned out a special tank just for her, amazed with her ability to hold her breath for 5 minutes at a time. Her trick was to move around a bit so it only seemed natural that she went up to get air.

Charlie had seen his mum once, but he couldn't remember since he didn't realize it was her. Polly had taken Karl and Charlie, showing them the amazing, "y/m/n" and her wonderful tail. They were amazed to say the least. Polly and Ada also thought it looked fun, and they agreed with their opinion after Y/n got them to swim with her.

Swim suits weren't the most flattering looking with a mermaid tail, but Y/n refused to go topless, as she worked with kids and even if she didn't, she wasn't too keen on other people, who were definitely not her husband, seeing her chest. So instead, she wore her underwear.

The woman's underwear was a white top (tank-top kind of top) with a connected bottom, and the bottoms were white shorts. There were a few different kinds, some lacy, some connected on the sides rather than the whole waist, and some even had cute little frills or bows. Y/n favored her frilly looking one, for it covered more skin and still was adorable.

Her tail, clothed in semi-visible sparkles and a gorgeous baby pink that faded into teal. It was designed by the three women, and boy were they proud of it. The man who owned the aquarium continued asking Y/n to do her shows after the first one. He didn't expect it to become so popular, the woman submerged underwater, bathed in bright colors with her hair floating around her so elegantly.

Sadly, it was time her husband found out. And that wasn't decided by any of the girls. It was decided by Tommy himself.

He pushed through the door to the room Pol was in, not giving two shits about the company that was over. "Pol. Where's my wife?" His tone was slightly aggressive, making his question more of a demand.