(Old) Cheering up

Request by OliviaGuardabascio
Male Russia x Male America x Male Germany
⚠️Warning⚠️
Smut, Angst kinda.
—————————————

"I can't believe h-he left
m-m-me" Germany sobbed as he spoke. He had a nearly finish beer in one hand. America gently rubbed circles on his back try comfort his heart broken friend. Russia walked over to there table holding a bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Becks beer. Russia sat down next to America and pushed the beer over to Germany.

"Are you sure it was a good idea to bring him to a bar I mean I don't think the best idea is for him to drink his problems out". America asked looking at his much taller boyfriend.

"I mean we can't go to the movies or a fancy dinner Ame it be as if where celebrating that Poland broke up with". Russia said rolling his eyes a bit.

"Ppppooooolllllaaaaannndd"
Germany cried his now ex-boyfriend name.

"Russia! Don't say his name it'll upset Germany more"

"Oh soo now you're back talking you're so lucky we're not home but just you wait
Я дам тебе порку" Russia threatened. America blushed at bit and turn to around to look at Germany who had his head down on the table sobbing his heart out. "Oh Germany". America said. He hated to see Germany like this. Germany and Poland had be dating for three years and they lived we each other for nearly eight years. Poland broke up with saying that he had lost his feelings for him and he kicked him out. Germany was petty much homeless. He was going to be staying we Russia and America until he can get back on his feet. But Russia sexual personality is probably going to make Germany want to leave as soon as he can.
"Russ I think we should go home".

"Oh so you want those spankings you little slut-

"No no nothing like that! look at Germany if anything he doesn't want to drink he wants to sleep Russ" America said looking back over at the poor german.
"Okay America but I am being my vodka".

They all made it safely back to the house. America brought Germany up to the guest room.

"Thanks Meri for your kindness and of course Russia...sorry for making it awkward for you and Russia I am just a bother..."

"Germany you're not a bother Russia and I will always let you stay here when you need to it's not a problem at all".

"What about...Russia ?"

"Germany relax your Russia's best friend of course he doesn't mind".

Germany nodded and said his good nights to America. America walked back to his shared room with Russia. Russia was laying on top of the covers only in boxers. America took no heed of him since that Russia night clothes. "So Germany in the guest room asleep right ?" Russia asked as he watch his boyfriend change into basketball shorts and a very oversized t-shirt that used to belong to Russia.
"Probably" America answered laying down on the other side of there bed. Russia grabbed America by his waist and pulled him into his lap making America do the dog style position.
"Russia! What are you doing?!"

"Giving you your spankings I told you I'd do this". Russia replied pulling down America's shorts.

"W-what about Germany?"

"Ame one time Germany and Poland had sex right in front of me".

"You stayed and watch !"

"I mean I jerked off and looked at a picture of your ass". Russia said hitting his hand hard down on America but. America whined in a mix pain and pleasures.