Model life

Not requested idk I got inspired
—————————————

America signed as she tried to rub her back. Being a model was a lot harder then it looked.
One. You where never allowed put on weight or lose weight they want you to be the same weight for ever which I very hard to do no matter what diet.

Two. You where useably force into some tight clothing or very revealing clothes.

Three. All the lights in your face it hurts your eyes a lot since they always used flash.

Four. All the poses they make you do sometimes they make hold the poses for six hours! Like she was getting painted.

Five. Pedos

Six. All the drama and fake news about you America swear if one person say she secretly strippe-

Seven. Contracts
Which she was in

America was in contract to a very well know and wealthy company. It was so well know and wealthy that the writer isn't aloud to say the name cause she might get sued.

The company is owned by a wealth sorta old man named China. China had a lot of power. He was a fucking billionaire. And America was in contract with him and believe me she tried everything she could think of to try get out if this contract.

America groaned as she lay on the table make-artists and clothes designers where ruining around crazy. China had been go for three weeks on business. Three of the best weeks of America life no China. And no he was coming back boohoo for America.

"America you're next shift is in 40 minutes oh yeah your a maid in this shot". Japan said running by noticed her.

America groaned more great a fucking maid outfit. Fucking problem number five, six and two.

America hear a door slammed open everyone had stop running. America rolled her eyes. She didn't even need to look up to know how it was. Ducking/fucking China.

All the employees stood up straight and nervous. There where all scared of him well expect America. But she did sit up straight and pushed up her breast. China walked around the room examining it make all the he employees sweat. America scoffed and got up. It was a perfect time to get out of a contract. America walked over to China who was looking at papers. America wrapped her arms around China neck. "Hello America and no you're not getting out you're contract". China said with smile not even looking up at her. America whined and let go of him. All the flirty tricks France taught never worked.

America was going to walk on set when China reached out and grabbed her wrist.

"You have to on set in about thirty-eight minutes correct" China ask looking down at his watch.

"Yea-

"No need to answer sweetie I already know when everything going on here".

"Then why'd you ask!?"

"JAPAN!" China called for her keeping a grip on the Americans wrist.

Japan cane running over
"Yes sir ?" She asked. Japan wasn't scared of China either she was childhood friends with him and a big part of the company she was the head designer of both clothes and make- up meaning she was China favourite employing along with America.

"I need to have a word with America so she might be a bit late for photo shoot that's in thirty-seven minutes". China said making America rolled her eyes. 'Why the hell is counting all the seconds'

Japan nodded and ran off.

China turned around and started dragging America to his office. America just let him she was very familiar with this. China pushed her into his office locking the door behind him he didn't need anyone walking in on this. America walked over to China desk and sat down on it legs crossed.

"So what you want me to do push my boobies into your fac-

China came running over her and pushing her down in the table. China was pretty much on top of her. But he didn't scare her not one bit. America had been here for eight years. She used to be nothing at all just a poor native girl who lost her mother. But China found her and knew she could make him a lot of money with her body. China brought her to his building and showed her a contract telling her to sign it. Of course she did if this means she could get money and not be a stripper but something America swears that she signed up for the same thing.

"Listen here little missy your not getting out of your contract at all stop trying". China threatened rubbing her chest area. America bite her not wanting to make a nosies.

——————————————
And I'll let you all think of a ending
I am sorry that's mean

But um does anyone want to start discord group with me.. just sent me your names and numbers
Here mine

 just sent me your names and numbers Here mine

And no I haven't add another e