Just a pleasure toy

Request by user96762184
Male China x Male America
⚠️Warning ⚠️
Smut, rape, forced, abuse, kinky cringe  a very big age difference
I know I've be doing a lot of ChinAme I'm sorry but a lot of ChinAme was Request
—————————————

America lay on his 'master' bed. America was taken away for his mother at a very young age. The Spanish French and British took his mother away and sold him to wealthy man named China. America was nothing but a pleasure toy that all he was to China and many others. America always wondered about his mother and hoped she was okay..but he a strong feeling she wasn't even alive anymore. He missed her dearly.
America heard footsteps. He already knew who it was.

China opened the door and walked in he went over to the drawer and pulled out handcuffs, a pink collar and lead he was holding a lot of other toys as well. He climbed onto the bed and crawled closer to America. America just stared at him blankly. America was pretty much emotionless he only felt pain that's all he felt. He was broken. His body was used and abused while his mind was ruined and damaged.

China pulled him by his leg closer to him. America always felt like a rag doll he was always getting pulled and pushed. But then again he was more of a sex doll.

China always had America in dresses. He was wearing a white dress now the skirt was very frilly. It was like a dress you'd put a little girl in for a wedding or something like that.

China held America by his waist as he put the bright pink Collar on him it had a little sliver heart on it. China attached the lead to the collar he kept a firm grip on the lead. He pulled the lead making America fall over. America was weak he did have enough strength to hold his balance on his own. He was getting starved so it was no surprise to them. China grabbed his shoulders and forcefully pulled him up. China made America sit on his lap he wrapped his arms around America waist. America just blinked all to familiar if what was going on. China leaned his head down to his shoulder and started to nibble at it. He wasn't leaving Hickey's or marks just nibbling on his neck like a puppy or kitten would do at your fingers. America lay his head on China shoulder letting him do whatever he want. America couldn't fight back he didn't have enough energy and if he did China would punish him and America knew it was better to stay put it was better that way less pain. China moved his head away for America shoulder. He didn't leave a mark or a Hickey. China started to leave small pecks and kisses on America cheek. Sometimes America wonder is this what lovers do ?
The dominant one always acted sweet and gently at first and then later on gets rough and purposely abuse and hurt there submission lover leaving them alone for hours while their hurt and in pain. America didn't know how romantic relationship worked (either do I)

He know the romantic love should be very different form the love he got for his mother. But shouldn't he still feel safe. America never felt safe he was always scared. But maybe you supposed to feel scared in romantic relationship..yeah he always felt same with his mother until they came so he always feel scared until they come and him saved. Yeah that must be how it works since romantic relationship or the opposite of family one. Or was that enemies? America didn't know. China would always say that America didn't know anything and that was why his sex toy because that was the use he was.

China had pulled down his trousers and underwear he was only in a black shirt that was completely unbuttoned. China was probably showing off his six pack.

China grabbed America thighs and open them wide. China lifted America skirt up showing America used and abused hole. China was proud that it was used..it should his dominance.. he was a sick man. China lined his member up to America entrance and without warning slammed into the damaged boy. America screamed in pain but he didn't cry yet. America was used to this but it still hurt but it'll hurt worse later on.