🇷🇺Script 🇺🇸

I want to make this sense jokes 2 came out
I wanna try a new writing style or try improve...I am not completely sure if reached that goal..oh well
Full on Smut but fluffy at times oh and you bet crack and cringe. And sorry its more slutty than crack
Also very long

America cringed as read the requests. "God no Eve". He mutter scrolling through the comments. Eve just started at the country wonder why the hell was she still doing this.

"Yeah pretty brutal huh ?"

"How many do I have to do !?"

"Pet, people request in my messages as well, oh and on different shorts"

"You're telling me there's more!" America screamed starting at the so called author. The Irish girl just nodded her head being done with everything.

"Why are people so weird why are you weird!"

"It started off as fun making fluffy shorts till Request started to come and come and now it's a job that I frankly don't get paid enough for"

France was walking by at the moment and say.
"You don't get paid at all" before running off to make-up

Eve watch as the French country leave. "Does he know that he's not planned to been in any of my twelve shorts ? No..shiet"

"Why do I have to do this!Write about you're own flipping country!" America screeched. He's been doing this for far to long in his opinion.

"How about no"
"Why! Give me reasonable reasons"

"One people forget me country exist. Two it fits you better since practically everyone knows who United States is"

America open his mouth but closed it quickly realizing he had nothing to say back about that.
She was right people forgets Ireland existed all the time and nearly everybody has heard about him for good and bad reasons.

"Fine" he grumbled accepting that he wasn't going to win the agreement.

America walked off set cursing and mumbling in his native tone. Eve just watch as her main actor ran off the set having a fit.
The Irish girl was far to used to this just blinked as a reaction.
"What do these actors want for me ? They get to break the fourth wall when ever they please. Do you all the shit I get for that ?"

"They also get better scripts and they don't have to work every week now!"

"Better scripts my ass! You're grammar still terrible!"

"SHUT UP RUSSIA I TRYING AND MOST OF THEM ARE WRITTEN AT ONE AM AND WATTPAD DELETES THEM ALL THE TIME!"

Japan was scrolling through request trying to decide which one the Author should do next.
"Hmnh" It was hard to pick one sense a lot were similar and it was hard to think with all the bickering going on in the back.

'Should I pressure her into make more or let her rest so she can finish the other ones she already writhing ?' Japan turning around to look at the author how was screaming her head of at Russian country.

Japan turned around again.
'Yeah she'll been fine'

"EVE! I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THIS REQUEST!"

"What the fuck- shouldn't You finish at lest one of the twelve in making first ?" Russia questioned the Asian country decides.
"Eh What harm would another one do ?"

"..my mental health..my mental health will be in harm"

"....it'll be worth it"

Russia decided that he was not needed anymore and walked off to have his sixth drink of the the day. Friendly reminder it was 11 am.
And we all thought America form mister boss had issues...screw that he did have did actually issues like really serious issues.