Bloodly Meri I

⚠️Warning ⚠️
Abuse,Angst,gore, line,yandre  I'll never spell that word right
——————————————————————————-

America signed as he stared at his reflection in the lake.
He was honestly scared to death. His boyfriend Russia had got way to protective. Russia was always following him around and asking him for his phone every few minutes. Those things didn't really at all annoy America. But when Russia got touching in public that was the annoying and embarrassing part. Walking up behind him and wrapping his arms around while he was talking to one of his friends. Russia grabbing him around his waist and but and sometimes his chest as if he had breast. Russia was also threatening, glaring and cursing at people who got to close to America for his liking. Russia also making America spend Fridays and Saturdays at his house and trying to get America to move in with him. Britain won't let that happen though which America was grateful. He dose love Russia but his also scared of him...When America spends those two days at Russia house..Russia different. He's doesn't let America leave the house unless there going on a date or that it's Sunday morning when America goes home. He's very commanding always making sure that America knew he had no control over there relationship and he extremely clingy but America had admit he was clingy himself. And Russia said that if America did anything that made him mad he'd get punished. America had never hot 'punished' he didn't know what Russia would do to him if did piss him off and he'd didn't want to know.

But Russia wasn't the only one protective of America. There where two others very protective of him. The first one was his father Great Britain you know that guy who had the biggest empire in the world and is the strict and most protective dad in history yeah that guy. The second one was his older Brother Canada who would never let America leave the damn house shorts not even basketball shorts. Like America wasn't a girl!
(I just realized how sexist that sounds..)
Yeah he had female body shape and had a girls name but that mean he was a girl....know America started to realize why people thought he was girl.

America was sitting on Russia stairs texting Canada. He wanted to be away form Russia since Canada liked to talk bad about him and he didn't need Russia started a fight with him.

🇨🇦PH: America please come home we all miss you

🇺🇸MD: I want to Canada but...I can't leave Russia it only Friday

🇨🇦PH: America his forcing you to live with him for two days every week!

🇺🇸MD: it's only two days you see me the rest of the week...

America heard footsteps and looked up to see Russia coming toward him. America watched as Russia got closer until he was standing in front of him.

"Who are you texting ?" Russia asked or will more like demanded for a answer.

"Canada..my brother". Sometimes America thought he need to remained Russia about who people where in his life and that he won't cheat on him with them.

Russia bent down doing the Slavic squat. "Prove it". Russia said not breaking eye contact. America didn't want to show Russia Canada's texts but he knew if he refused Russia would be all over him and saying about how he was lying and was cheating on him. America hesitate but gave him his phone. Russia hummed as he went through his texts and then there was a growl.

"You're brother doesn't like that your mine huh". Russia said sitting down on the step beside America wrapping a arm around his waist pulling him close.

America didn't like that Russia called him his made him feel like a object or that he was a colony again. He swear if Russia and his Dad started singing you'll be back-

Russia started leaning his head onto America's but he made sure that America couldn't see his phone. Russia started typing.

"Russia..what are you texting him ?" America asked with a quiet voice. Russia didn't answer and kept on typing.

America moved a a bit do he could get glance at the phone.

🇺🇸MD:Hey Canada can I ask you nicely to Fuck off

🇨🇦PH:America what's got in to you I just trying to help you 😡

🇺🇸MC: Wrong name think again~

🇨🇦PH:Russia's I swear if that's you

🇺🇸MC: Bingo and bye bye 👋

Russia shut down America phone. "I think that's enough phone time". Russia said standing up putting America phone in his jeans pocket. America just started up at him as Russia picked him like the way you'd hold a child or baby. Russia brought America to his couch and lay down with America on his chest. Russia turned on the television and started to watch some Russian show. Russia put down the remote and stated moved his hands around America body. Squeezing his waist,ass and thighs. America let small yelps when he press down to hard.
America just let him scared to know what would happen if he fought back.

'Was there someone better then Russia ? Canada always said there was'

'But was this something he want to fight it wasn't like it was the Revolution war'

'Would Russia be okay with out him ? Russia would say a lot that America was his world and he'll go mad if he left'

'Would Russia let him leave ? Should him try-

America gasped. Russia was poking his entrance. America looked up at him annoyed. Russia just pated his head.

"Hey Russia"

"Yes ?"

"I think we both need a bit of space".

"........."

America yelped as Russia grabbed on to his wrist keeping a firm and strong grip on him. America tried to moved but failed miserably.
Russia grip was hurting him a lot.

——————————————
I'll make a part two to this I swear........okay maybe I won't but I'll try

Anyway here's a little vote
(I might not actually do the vote but I probably will)

Which should I try get the next chapter out for my two books

Fuck Marriage or A goal ?