(Old)Masters little show

Request by sad_bluejazz
There both subs in a way and both have feminine type boys
⚠️Warning ⚠️
Smut cringing? Angst
It gets wired  I sorta see Ukraine and America depressed
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia smirked as he looked down at his pets. America looked down not wanting to look at his smirk while Ukraine looked up at him. Russia put a foot on the back of Ukraine's  head forcing his head down. "You don't look at me yet you hear me boy" Russia said forcing his head down more. Russia took his foot off him. Ukraine just stared at the ground broken. America was the same. Russia smiled he liked that they where broken it made it easier to do stuff to them they wouldn't fight back I mean why would they what did they have to fight for ?
Escaping ? They gave up on that a long time ago. Friends and Family looking for them ? neither of them had any family alone and friends...did they really care at all?

"well pets today I want you guys to do something different". Russia started. Ukraine looked over at the younger boy. America kept his head down hoping that his mother wasn't watching him at this moment. "I want you two to put a show on for master.. I don't care who's top or bottom and if you don't do it I'll make you wish you did". Russia threatened sitting down on a office chair arms crossed clearly waiting for his personal own show to began. Ukraine looked over at America who was still looking down at the ground. Ukraine felt pity for America. America was a lot younger than him and America has be put through a lot. There was no way he was going to started the first moves. Ukraine craweld over to him. Ukraine could feel Russia eyes on him.
America finally looked up. Ukraine pinned him down to the ground. America and Ukraine blushed. They where both only in white button up shirts. Mean Russia had a perfect view of Ukraine ass and hole. Ukraine looked down at America. "I'm sorry" Ukraine whisper making sure America only heard him. America nodded and closed his eyes shut. Ukraine leaned down forward and started to make out with the American. Russia was on the edge of his seat. 'Why haven't thought of this before' he thought . Ukraine ended the kiss. America and him puffed. It felt wired being charged. Ukraine moves his head down and started leaving gentle little kisses on America neck. America moved softly. Ukraine kisses trickled. Russia was never this gentle with them. Ukraine started to bite gently on his neck. Not enough to mark him though. America moan a bit and giggle very quiet only Ukraine heard him. America didn't want to let Russia hear him giggle he was scared what would happen if he did. Ukraine bit down am bit harder trying to leave a small mark on America's neck bit not enough to hurt him. America picked up Ukraine hand started leaving kisses on his fingers. He could hear Ukraine moan as well. America wanted Ukraine to feel pleasure as well for once.

Russia started clapping making both of them freeze.

"That's was great you two now get to more interesting part and I can see who's topping". Russia demanded.

Ukraine and America both had fear in there eyes. No matter what Russia scared them. They had nightmares about him he'd t traumatise them. His voice made shivers on down there back. He left Mark bruise and scar on there body, heart and mind. Ukraine looked down at with a pity expression. America looked down again he gently grabbed on to Ukraine shoulder knowing he was bottom in this. Ukraine moved America legs around his waist and and gently pushed himself into him. America and Ukraine both moaned loudly. Ukraine didn't hurt America one bit since Russia's size was a fuck beast so he'd found pleasure in this. Ukraine found pleasure as well he'd never be fucked anyone before he was always the one getting fucked it felt different in a good way. Ukraine moved a bit faster while holding on to America's thighs. America moaned louder he'd never felt this way before. Ukraine started to go faster and started to hit America g-spot. America moaned even louder he started clawing Ukraine. "I-am going t-to h-harder". Ukraine said in between pants. America shock his head telling him no. "UKRAINE GIVE HIM SOME SLAPS YOU LITTLE SLUT!" Ukraine and America jumped. They forgot that Russia was in the room. Ukraine started to faster in fear. It didn't feel as pleasure now since they where both scared. Ukraine started to slap America gently didn't hurt America.  They could hear Russia growing. "Tell me when both of you guys are going to cum". Russia says crossing his arms leaning back into his chair. Ukraine felt tears in his for the pleasures but nodded keeping a hold of America. America was already crying before this. Ukraine started to slam in and out into America Luke Russia would do to them but much gently and America actually found pleasure in this. Ukraine felt close.
"I-I am close s-sir". He'd stutter out.

"And what about you America?"

"I-I am sir".

Russia got out of his chair and walkover to them. He grabbed Ukraine by his waist and pulled him out of America. He moved up Ukraine shirt and put a ring on his member and did the same for America. He was about to walked out of the room but stoped before walking out the door.

"You sluts did good I'll be back soon you're both get nice warm bubble baths". And with that he left leaving both America and Ukraine in the ground in over size t-shirts

"Ukraine ?"

"Yes America?"

"I wanna be top next time"

——————————————
Well this was shit

Ah here's a wired funny thing that happened to me at school at maths class

Teacher: "Okay Amy your top line while Eves bottom line".

Minutes later

Guy beside us: "Wait so who did want line ?"

Amy: " I was top she was bottom".

Me: "that sounds so wrong"

Amy and guy started laughing.

Also Eve not my really name it's a nickname that I get called by friends and teachers since I have a long name that's hard to pronounce I mean it took my twin brother 11 years to learn how to say my name.