☂️Lost without you 🌹

Third part of they keep on using me, first part on my lost account @Ebeeie
Second part 'tell me why I am waiting'
I'd recommend reading the first part before reading this one if you haven't already, second one isn't that important but sorta gives off meaning towards Britain.

Song is lost without you by Freya Ridings.
As always the songs in bold,
Sorry for the long wait, A lot of you wanted this part.

Standing on the platform

Ireland twirled his fingers around the white rose's petals eyeing the stem. His dark ginger hair blowing against the wind. The sun shined down onto the grave. Ireland signed imaging what life would be like if the American boy hadn't jump the second time, Ireland squeezed his eyes shut recalling that painful day that played repeated in his thoughts.

Watching you go,
It's like no other pain,
I've ever known

"If he hadn't jump" a sentence everyone would say if you mentioned the suicidal boy's name.
Ireland would always wondered where would they be if America's visited on this world was longer. Would they be happy ? Would be away for dark thoughts that luir in the back pf their thoughts ? Ireland didn't know and sadly he didn't live in a universe or world were he'd get those answers that he begged to know of.

But he knew one thing he wouldn't be here nearly in tears as he kneeled in front of a grave.

To love someone so much,
To have no control,

Ireland choked out a sob. It was so painful to think of that day. The guilt came crash down on the Irish boy. He was there when the American had jump. The memories came back. Ireland remembered walking up the stairs to the roof thinking it was just regular day not knowing how much this day would haunt him in the future.

You said "I wanna see the world"
And I said "go"

Ireland remembered seeing America standing by the schools rail. His hands clutching onto the mental railing. He was starting down at all the students and teachers leaving. Ireland didn't take to much heed of this, thinking America came up clear his mind just like the Irish boy had.
Ireland regretted having that thought so badly.

But I think I am lost without you
I just feel crushed without you
I've been strong for so long
That I never thought

Ireland let a tear fall down his cheek remembering the Americans next actions'

How much I needed you

Ireland was about to yell out the Americans name to greet him when he saw America kick off his left shoe. Ireland started at him confused questioning the younger boys actions.
Ireland wished he wasn't as native as he was back then.

I think I'm lost without

Ireland had opened his mouth to yell out to younger boy, Ireland immediately closed his mouth when he saw America stand up on top of the railing. It was started to make sense now, Ireland was dumbfounded for a few seconds before snapping back into reailty.

Strangers rushing past,
Just trying to get home

Without thinking nor hesitation Ireland immediately started running towards the America.
His thoughts screaming at him to move quicker. America stayed still for a few seconds letting his life flash through his eyes. Ireland thought he might be hesitating....he soon found out the answer to that question..he wished his idea was true instead of really happened.